Medal of Honor beta stuck on connecting

• Thread starter PinkF Zeppelin
  • Start date
  • Views 6,668
P

PinkF Zeppelin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Every time I boot up the game it goes through the EA logo and then the music starts playing with the connecting sign up. I can let it sit their for 10 minutes and the game won't freeze I can even select different things in the back round just can't press enter on them. I tried deleting the EA host file thing. I turned my firewall off. If DICE won't help the people that are having this issue I don't believe they deserve my money.

My specs
Windows 7 64 bit ultimate
e5200 wolfdale processor @ 3.3GHZ
asrock p43de3 mobo
Zotac GTS 250

P

pwner53killz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
the same thing is happening to me sorta, but mine is loading up then i search for a game and it goes back to the main menu :frown:

M

MasterclassUK

Chickenlover
Reaction score
Mine feels like it is not doing more than 5 frames a minute!!! Shttttty laptop!

And if i sit in the game for like five minutes trying to move etc, it then just goes black and puts me in the menu again!! So frustrating, i keep getting loads of info involving people saying the beta is crap etc... And i just wanna try it lol i love BFBC2 and i think i will enjoy MOH multiplayer. After watching youtube videos and stuff it doesn't seem that bad. But onbviously i would like to try it lol. I wish the xbox 360 beta would just hurry up; C'mon EA!!

Please post if anyone can help me resolve it from jumping frames slowly.

Thanks
Liam

Top Bottom