What's new

Mod Menu Medaka's C*ck TU9 (Updated for 17559)

M

Medusa

Medusa Lobbies
Free Hoster Discord Integration
Reaction score
Sin$
Because it is one of the only "good" TU9 Menus released/free at the moment
You're basically right... But at the same time what is the point of hosting any MW2 lobbies if the game is literally trashed & done for at this point in time because of the fact that there's Cold War sitting there that can be modded literally everyday.

Unbound 7s

Unbound 7s

0x50676f573
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
You're basically right... But at the same time what is the point of hosting any MW2 lobbies if the game is literally trashed & done for at this point in time because of the fact that there's Cold War sitting there that can be modded literally everyday.
Suprised to see a ZZ9 member. I was the fourth member when it started many years ago :smile:.

Lucky

Lucky

HYX's stamp of approval!
Super Moderators
Premium
Scaling the Mountain Beginning of An Odyssey Bright Idea
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Suprised to see a ZZ9 member. I was the fourth member when it started many years ago :smile:.
Shocked to see any of them anymore.. After haxor* went ghost I stopped seeing ZZ9.

Regardless, going to give this menu a run tonight. Has to be better then konroi's menu.

Last edited:
MK6

MK6

Dang ol’ man..
Mythical Veteran Forum Addict Services
Reaction score
Sin$
Clear out the menu and release it as a base, maybe get more people back in to mw2 :c no one be on this game anymore making **** :/
I would totally like this as a menu base. Are their any auto verification menu bases out?

M

mythic01

Reaction score
Sin$
i've given people the forcehost infection using this and it worked fine for them so yes
I believe I wasn't clear in my post.

Let's say this is the scenario:
You load Medaka's menu on your RGH and you want to be the host of a FFA lobby on MW2.
Since this is a on-host menu only, there is really no option to force host a game. AFAIK there is no lobby based menu for force hosting.
You can join a public game, but, you wouldn't be host.
How exactly do you get into a position where you are host and able to use this mod menu?

s o n n y

s o n n y

Premium
Premium
Hidden Devils
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$

You load Medaka's menu on your RGH and you want to be the host of a FFA lobby on MW2.
Since this is a on-host menu only, there is really no option to force host a game. AFAIK there is no lobby based menu for force hosting.
How exactly do you get into a position where you are host and able to use this mod menu?
start a private match, open the menu then go to the infections bit of the menu and press x on force host end the game then search free for all
you could also try going to the host menu and pressing force host but i've never used it
if people cant merge/join your lobby and you have a open nat i'd recommend portforwarding 3074 as this will help
you cant just search free for all/a playlist with the menu on cause youll probably join a game instead of pulling host which is why its best to forcehost

you could also use a tool such as apparitionnet to force host aswell

Joker

Joker

Arkham Asylum
Reaction score
Sin$

Bruh just use Matrix, all cod offhost and onhost (no aimbot etc) but its free and has force host/18 man ffa etc

Top Bottom
Login
Register