What's new

Mod Menu Medaka's C*ck TU9 (Updated for 17559)

BlastsModz

BlastsModz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
EDIT (11 Dec 2019): Fixed issue with menu not loading on some systems

Hello all, I am releasing Medaka's C*ck today (yes, the name was a meme but it stuck).

Medaka made this menu but never released it and I fixed it up/made it stable. Added some features etc.

It has some premium features of paid menus like unfair aimbot, trickshot aimbot, spawn bots etc.

I have tested this with a few people and have also gave it to people and our testing has found it to be stable so feedback would be appreciated.

You can load/unload this menu with a tool just fine or set it as a plugin.

Changelog (11/16/2019):
Changed how aimbot works, will always show in killcam now.
Updated to work on dash 17559

Here's a video of it:

Download:
https://www.sendspace.com/file/f35hjf

Virus Scan:
https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/e073c4331853bf7f93bf3d2825fe311ed67c89e8e981f5260a346b8a30d6a7b7

Last edited:
M

Medusa

Medusa Lobbies
Free Hoster Discord Integration
Reaction score
Sin$
From what I've experienced the 'Auto Verification' option doesn't work. It toggles On/Off but doesn't work. I've also been told (from clients) that when they choose unlock all it doesn't unlock the spinning gold 10th emblem. Can you update everyone to know when or if there will be any changes?

BlastsModz

BlastsModz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
From what I've experienced the 'Auto Verification' option doesn't work. It toggles On/Off but doesn't work. I've also been told (from clients) that when they choose unlock all it doesn't unlock the spinning gold 10th emblem. Can you update everyone to know when or if there will be any changes?
Please make sure you re-enable the auto verify each time you restart the game since it resets, also the unlock all does unlock the spinning tenth emblem, I made sure to add that. Although I'm sure these two things work, I'm still going to go ahead and make sure, I'll let you know once I've tested them.

Z

Zephyr

Contributor
Modder Programmer Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Excuse my ignorance but how do I load this? I have tried setting as dashlaunch plugin but have had no luck.

PinkRibbon

PinkRibbon

Enthusiast
Free Hoster
Reaction score
Sin$
I cant get this menu working for some reason by using it as a plugin in dashlaunch

W

Wakiry

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Someone can help me please ?

Menu wont load :frown:

Last edited:
Top Bottom
Login
Register