What's new

Discussion Me Messing With Booster :P

C

CiiGO

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBhj5Eq0Gdo]YouTube - o FayyD Goes To Hunt Boosters[/ame]
i Got hate mail saying i was gay and that his dad works for Microsoft and that he was going to banned me lol

C

ChrisCote

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I've actually started leaving FFA games if I can't find any boosters now. It's a lot more exciting than playing normally.

I too get abusive messages saying how they're going to hack me or get me banned or whatever. I had someone send a voice message saying they have my IP address and were hacking me as they speak. Kids today...:rolleyes:

PrfctionIsFlawd

PrfctionIsFlawd

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I love killing boosters when they are one away from a nuke. They get so pissed.

P

projectomega

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
lol it's so much fun to do. i also like when they don't change their clan tag to something different from each other so it's obvious they're goina try. oh well, easy kills

P

projectomega

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
DRO Promistol said:
this is a boosting website you all realize that

lol what's your point? i'm not goina lie i boost, and i have boosted, but it is fun to piss off random ppl boosting, i just don't wana find 7S people and do it, i will let them be :tongue:
and if i have killed any 7S people while they were boosting, i apologize :smile:

N

NSJD Leet

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Horrible video, nothing exciting.
What you recorded happens daily.

S

sniperviper76

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Not that cool imo i personally think it would of been better if you just watched them for awhile then when they got close to a nuke kill em

J

jstn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ChrisCote said:
I've actually started leaving FFA games if I can't find any boosters now. It's a lot more exciting than playing normally.

I too get abusive messages saying how they're going to hack me or get me banned or whatever. I had someone send a voice message saying they have my IP address and were hacking me as they speak. Kids today...:rolleyes:

Hahah dude I'm the same way. I just play FFA to hunt down these people. And if I find some I follow them around to each game.

I got a message from this kid telling me he is going to find out where I live and call the police because I was following a little kid around on the game.

PrfctionIsFlawd

PrfctionIsFlawd

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
jstn said:
Hahah dude I'm the same way. I just play FFA to hunt down these people. And if I find some I follow them around to each game.

I got a message from this kid telling me he is going to find out where I live and call the police because I was following a little kid around on the game.

That kid sounds a little obsessed haha.

7s Pro Gfx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
DRO Promistol said:
this is a boosting website you all realize that

Mondern Warefare 2 Modding and glitching and xbox 360 mod. Boosting is just an addon.:tongue:

Top Bottom
Login
Register