• Start date
  • Views 338
TrinityMods

TrinityMods

You Only Have One Life. Live It How You Want
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi guys I don't know if any of you have had this problem but I have been trying to mod tbogt and I replace mdv5 sript and script network and every time I burn it it's just a normal tbogt game with no mods so if someone can do me a tut or something

DevilsDesign

DevilsDesign

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi guys I don't know if any of you have had this problem but I have been trying to mod tbogt and I replace mdv5 sript and script network and every time I burn it it's just a normal tbogt game with no mods so if someone can do me a tut or something
This is for support section. I suppose u use Xbox since u are burning. Can someone on xbox pls advice him ? Thanks!

Upvote 0
Joker123

Joker123

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Do you hotswap?

Upvote 0
IIV NATHAN VII

IIV NATHAN VII

You never know for sure unless you try
Frame In Gold Modder Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
It sounds to me like you're simply not replacing the file correctly, (it's easily done trust me, I've tested before and I haven't even replaced the file, so has DevilsDesign DevilsDesign :hilarious::whistle:)

Upvote 0
TrinityMods

TrinityMods

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Well I have a flashed xbox and Nathan wat do you mean all if did is click replace and let it load then just burned it onto a disk

Upvote 0
IIV NATHAN VII

IIV NATHAN VII

You never know for sure unless you try
Frame In Gold Modder Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
Well I have a flashed xbox and Nathan wat do you mean all if did is click replace and let it load then just burned it onto a disk
Double check, that you replaced the CORRECT script.img & script_network.img

Upvote 0
TrinityMods

TrinityMods

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I did and I've wasted 3 discs making sure

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login