What's new

Solved MD V13 Install Help.

G

Gibbo260709

Reaction score
Sin$
I have recently have tried to install MD V13 on My Ps3 I'm on CFW I was wondering if anyone could tell me how to install the files to my game, And get it all working.

Thanks.

Token

Token

Godly Sinner
Administrator
Content Team
Hidden Devils
Grammar Nazi Frame In Gold Odysseus' Summit
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello G Gibbo260709 ,

Try giving this video a watch:

Let me know how it goes. I’m not too familiar with PS3 modding but that video looks helpful.

Kind regards,
Knife.

Upvote 0
G

Gibbo260709

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey Token Token I have already installed the update file and have attempted to launch the game the mod menu has not came up, And It has not indicated that any mods are running in the game, if you have any information about how to fix it please let me know also if you have a link to a MD V13 that you know 100% works that would be great, Thanks, Sam.

Upvote 0
Restrain

Restrain

S-D Winchester
Hidden Devils
Programmer Reporter Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey Token Token I have already installed the update file and have attempted to launch the game the mod menu has not came up, And It has not indicated that any mods are running in the game, if you have any information about how to fix it please let me know also if you have a link to a MD V13 that you know 100% works that would be great, Thanks, Sam.
Make sure to be using the single copy of GTA IV and not The Complete Edition which has all the GTA IV versions. Also, the game must be installed on an external hard drive or USB stick with enough memory to be modded.

Upvote 0
G

Gibbo260709

Reaction score
Sin$
Hello Restrain Restrain

Do you have a 100% working link for MD V13 if you do please send it to me, So i can test it out for myself and see if it works.

I am also running normal Grand Theft Auto IV, Not the all editions version, I am also running it on my normal HDD.

Upvote 0
Token

Token

Godly Sinner
Administrator
Content Team
Hidden Devils
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello Restrain Restrain

Do you have a 100% working link for MD V13 if you do please send it to me, So i can test it out for myself and see if it works.

I am also running normal Grand Theft Auto IV, Not the all editions version, I am also running it on my normal HDD.
The game needs to be running from an external storage device.

Upvote 0
Token

Token

Godly Sinner
Administrator
Content Team
Hidden Devils
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello Token Token Could i run this on a USB And if I can can you please let me know how to.

Thanks, Sam.
Yes. You will need to uninstall the game from your default HDD and install it again but choose to install it on your USB instead.

Upvote 0
Token

Token

Godly Sinner
Administrator
Content Team
Hidden Devils
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey Token Token I have already got the game on my USB how would i completely uninstall it from my HDD?
If the game is installed on your USB, remove the USB from your console.

Go to your games library and select GTA IV then proceed to opening the options using the triangle button and choose to uninstall it.

You could also go through your storage settings and remove the game from there. If you're still unsure, search on Google how to remove a game from your console.

Kind regards,
Knife.

Upvote 0
G

Gibbo260709

Reaction score
Sin$
Hello Token Token I have uninstalled the game and I am now moving my game from my usb to the games section is that correct or should I do something else ?

Upvote 0
Token

Token

Godly Sinner
Administrator
Content Team
Hidden Devils
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello Token Token I have uninstalled the game and I am now moving my game from my usb to the games section is that correct or should I do something else ?
Keep the game on your USB. You should be running the game from your USB.

Upvote 0
G

Gibbo260709

Reaction score
Sin$
Token Token The game is not showing up in Multiman when my USB is plugged into the ps3 is there a option to show it? Or have i missed something ?

Upvote 0
Token

Token

Godly Sinner
Administrator
Content Team
Hidden Devils
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Token Token The game is not showing up in Multiman when my USB is plugged into the ps3 is there a option to show it? Or have i missed something ?
I'm not very familiar with PS3 modifications to be honest with you. Restrain Restrain may be able to assist you better than I could.

Until he responds just do some research on YouTube. Sorry I couldn't assist you further.

Kind regards,
Knife.

Upvote 0
G

Gibbo260709

Reaction score
Sin$
Okay, Thank you very much for the help you have game me, Have a good day

Kindest Regards,
Sam.

Okay, Thank you very much for the help you have gave me, Have a good day

Kindest Regards,

Upvote 0
Restrain

Restrain

S-D Winchester
Hidden Devils
Programmer Reporter Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Okay, Thank you very much for the help you have game me, Have a good day

Kindest Regards,
Sam.

Okay, Thank you very much for the help you have gave me, Have a good day

Kindest Regards,
If the game is not showing up on your usb make sure the usb is not formatted as NTSF, The PS3 won’t read it. Your usb must be formatted as FAT32. Also, if I remember correctly you will be prompted an error if you try transferring the game from your PC to the USB if formatted on FAT32. So, you’d either need the disc and extract it to your USB formatted in FAT32 from multiman or re-transfer the game to your PS3’s HDD and transfer it to your USB formatted in FAT32 and then delete it from the HDD. Yes, I know these are a lot of steps but Modding GTA IV in PS3 is real complicated.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register