What's new

Solved MD EXTEND SUPPORT THREAD - ASK SUPPORT HERE!

• Thread starter DevilsDesign
  • Start date
  • Views 4,630
Status
Not open for further replies.
DevilsDesign

DevilsDesign

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
MD EXTEND SUPPORT THREAD - Ask support here!

To keep it a bit organised, i would kindly ask everyone with "SUPPORT" questions to do it on this thread.
We will try to help u out as soon as possible.

Thanks!

Devil

Last edited:
R

RespectTHEmodz

Reaction score
Sin$
Could somone help me with this ISO i have the mod menu and all the other programs but I need the ISO for gta 4 tbogt

Upvote 0
ImShadow

ImShadow

★ 8ï8 ImShadow 8ï8 ★
Reaction score
Sin$
how do you get the extend+ options? and in the contents guide theres some scos that say "to buy" is there a place we can buy these? do we need to find the indiviual people that made those mods and buy it from them?
and I have gta4 original and an EFLC disk if i burn a disk for both of them will the mods for both games work on the same xbox?

Upvote 0
DevilsDesign

DevilsDesign

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
how do you get the extend+ options? and in the contents guide theres some scos that say "to buy" is there a place we can buy these? do we need to find the indiviual people that made those mods and buy it from them?
and I have gta4 original and an EFLC disk if i burn a disk for both of them will the mods for both games work on the same xbox?
Extend+ is for everyone now in V7. As for the menus to buy, dont..simple and clear, it became useless to "buy" any mods.

Upvote 0
s97i

s97i

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
.. Xbox GTA IV Original MD 7 Work on Single player When I press start ,,,I don't have any problem ,:thumbsup:
.. Xbox TBOGT MD 7 ,Single Player doesn't Work When I Called 663 On Phone Or press Start button ,, Can Fixed Or What Can I do To Open it On TBOGT ?? ,,Thank You (Devils & Nathan) Great Works:thumbsup::smile:

Last edited:
Upvote 0
T

The Coder v1

Reaction score
Sin$
WHen i try replacing the script.img file in the .iso file, it says its to large of a file? How can i fix this?

Upvote 0
ChrisTheGr8est

ChrisTheGr8est

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Untitled_1.jpg

Upvote 0
T

The Coder v1