What's new

Solved MD EXTEND SUPPORT THREAD - ASK SUPPORT HERE!

• Thread starter DevilsDesign
  • Start date
  • Views 3,456
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DevilsDesign

Contributor
Reaction score
MD EXTEND SUPPORT THREAD - Ask support here!

To keep it a bit organised, i would kindly ask everyone with "SUPPORT" questions to do it on this thread.
We will try to help u out as soon as possible.

Thanks!

Devil

Last edited:
R

RespectTHEmodz

Reaction score
Could somone help me with this ISO i have the mod menu and all the other programs but I need the ISO for gta 4 tbogt

C

cannedheat

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Could somone help me with this ISO i have the mod menu and all the other programs but I need the ISO for gta 4 tbogt

Nobody will help you with that for obvious reasons but i've heard a bit of bitsnoop(ing) helps.

C

ChrisTheGr8est

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Question can we add TLAD with TBOGT and have both mods. or will it not load?

I

ImShadow

★ 8ï8 ImShadow 8ï8 ★
Reaction score
how do you get the extend+ options? and in the contents guide theres some scos that say "to buy" is there a place we can buy these? do we need to find the indiviual people that made those mods and buy it from them?
and I have gta4 original and an EFLC disk if i burn a disk for both of them will the mods for both games work on the same xbox?

D

DevilsDesign

Contributor
Reaction score
how do you get the extend+ options? and in the contents guide theres some scos that say "to buy" is there a place we can buy these? do we need to find the indiviual people that made those mods and buy it from them?
and I have gta4 original and an EFLC disk if i burn a disk for both of them will the mods for both games work on the same xbox?
Extend+ is for everyone now in V7. As for the menus to buy, dont..simple and clear, it became useless to "buy" any mods.

S

s97i

Enthusiast
Reaction score
.. Xbox GTA IV Original MD 7 Work on Single player When I press start ,,,I don't have any problem ,:thumbsup:
.. Xbox TBOGT MD 7 ,Single Player doesn't Work When I Called 663 On Phone Or press Start button ,, Can Fixed Or What Can I do To Open it On TBOGT ?? ,,Thank You (Devils & Nathan) Great Works:thumbsup::smile:

Last edited:
T

The Coder v1

Reaction score
WHen i try replacing the script.img file in the .iso file, it says its to large of a file? How can i fix this?

C

ChrisTheGr8est

Enthusiast
Reaction score
it doesnt matter what size it is.

T

The Coder v1

Reaction score
Wasnt on read only. And still to big when i try to replace in wx360

B

Baddog

Getting There
Reaction score
Wasnt on read only. And still to big when i try to replace in wx360
MDV7.1 script img will always say that. Devil gave us away to build our own and with out going over size if you dont put to much into it.

C

ChrisTheGr8est

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Use "Xbox Backup Creator"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom