What's new

Patched MC clubhouse possible bypass with ceo warehouse(Crates)?

• Thread starter JohnKf977
  • Start date
  • Views 1,304
J

JohnKf977

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So I made a point to point gta race that spawns you under a ceo crate warehouse (the small one) and you can access the laptop for 5 seconds if you are fast enough. Can we do anything with it that can confuse the game into thinking that you are in freemode in order to enable the garages and the lsc? If so, we can do something similar with the dart method but instead of using the darts to confuse the game to enable the garages, we use the laptop.

EDIT: The laptop doesn't show the normal "sell crates" screen. It shows all the internet sites like Legendary motorsport.

Last edited:
Husky_70

Husky_70

I love Husky's ...
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
If it show internet, than it is useless...

K

KMBBO

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The dart board is an event so look for another event or possibly starting a CEO/mc event from inside a mission using the laptop

K

KMBBO

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If there's any1 on xb1 that is down to help me look for ways to bring back dupin hmu
There's a lot of things I would like to try that require 2 or more people to do

Hondaboy1824

Hondaboy1824

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If there's any1 on xb1 that is down to help me look for ways to bring back dupin hmu
There's a lot of things I would like to try that require 2 or more people to do
Hondaboy1824 I'll be glad to help

I

iMollyV2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If you own the warehouse both webpages will load depending on your timing.

Back when the dart board still worked I was already trying to mess about with the computer in the clubhouse, if your really really fast it'll load up the regular webpage you can get on your phone.

But if you wait just a second longer you'll get the normal laptop screen, this happened in both businesses, mc, and warehouse, Atleast when the dartboard still worked.

It's a timing thing. But from what I found you have to wait too long to get the right lap top screen to actually have enough time to try and start a sell mission.

One method I never tried was loading partially into the room (whichever you wish to try) to try and get more room to mess with the lap top.

You'll know your partially loaded if in 3rd person your still under the map, and in 1st person it loads the interior. Idk if you can do it with all interiors (only tested the laptops, didn't do much with the partially loading in thing, as the dartboard was still working), but I know it works with the MC so it's worth a shot with the others. It never let me stay indefinitely without the dart board. But I was able to see the loaded interior in 1st person for about 10-15 sec, and switch back to 3rd person and walk back down the ramp and not get thrown into the exit screen of me leaving the MC. Anything longer then 15 seconds I always got kicked into exiting MC screen.

Good luck guys.

getburied

getburied

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I may have found a way to get into businesses during a race without getting kicked. I didn't have access to the laptop though.

Top Bottom
Login
Register