• Start date
  • Views 623
PCMasterRace

PCMasterRace

Glorious
Legendary Veteran Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I made it a few months back to kill some time in class, I forgot I had it til now so I thought I'd share it with you guys to screw around with and improve if you feel up to it. There's no objective to this game other than to avoid the scary tic tac that chases you. If it catches you, the game will restart.

I added a key and a door but I never animated them or actually added anything to happen once you escape the maze so if you want, go ahead and add to this.

Download
0rFBS0w.png

FKlEw7d.png

Last edited:
P

pwfdc

Bright Idea Programmer Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Lol, a lot could be done with this. You should definitely add to it!

P

pwfdc

Reaction score
Sin$
Yup. It's not really a Slenderman style game, slender man randomly appears and disappears where as this just chases you.
It's honestly not much different. If you tweaked it a little bit you could probably get the same kinda style.
Let me rephrase that. Not tweaked, did some more work to it.

PCMasterRace

PCMasterRace

Glorious
Legendary Veteran Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
It's honestly not much different. If you tweaked it a little bit you could probably get the same kinda style.
Yeah, it's not too hard. Have you looked at the source of the Slenderman game actually? They completely over done everything! The source seems to be complete garbage.

Last edited:
P

pwfdc

Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah, it's not to hard. Have you looked at the source of the Slenderman game actually? They completely over done everything! The source seems to be complete garbage.
Is it online? I've never actually looked.

Top Bottom
Login
Register