• Thread starter xXMystikalXx
  • Start date
  • Views 517
xXMystikalXx

xXMystikalXx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok, Was only successful in this once and it was by accident, So Far we were close to replicating it but havent been successful

"Story about how it first happened": Drove my Ruiner to the Maze Bank CEO Garage, Parked it on the Ramp Leading to Garage then Ran inside Office to access the computer using the Garage Enterance...When i came out the Car was Smashed into the Garage by a random that couldnt get in it and i noticed it was halfway in the garage....I Got into the Car and it shot me in the Garage after spazing out a little!

Friend and i Tried everything to get it to work like it did there...Parked ruiner on the ramp to the garage, then he rammed it into the Garage after i entered the Garage....The times he was able to get the car to Glitch through the door he said my Blue Circle was Not Present...He said the Car Glitched around then shot through the door by itself before i was able to get back out to jump into car!

So Far i dont know if this is going to be a ruiner only glitch or if any of the Special Personal Vehicles can do this...If you all find a way to get this to work all the time please comment on how it was done!

Top Bottom
Login
Register