What's new

Discussion Mayday: Platinum, Gold, Silver & Bronze escape categories?

• Thread starter Julen N
  • Start date
  • Views 1,626
J

Julen N

Reaction score
Are these categories strictly associated with how long it takes to defeat the Kraken stage or overall time?

Does this have anything to completing all the challenges successfully also?

NXS

F

frube94

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are these categories strictly associated with how long it takes to defeat the Kraken stage or overall time?

Does this have anything to completing all the challenges successfully also?

NXS

As far as I am aware, Platinum is determined by the time taken in the Final Stage (Boss Battle). The faster you kill the Kraken, the better the medal. I played two player with my friend and we almost always got Platinum, apart from a few times where we were heavily distracted or where things went wrong etc...

It does NOT affect any challenges or achievements. For example: To get the Completionist Achievement, you must complete all Door/Hive Challenges (Such as Protect a player, use a certain type of weapon, don't spend money, spend enough money etc...) AND Escape by finishing the game. If you complete all the Side challenges and escape, you will earn the achievement.

K

KelseyQuicky

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Erm im not really sure. I think it is time yeh because I have 5 platinum for exodus and I usually do the last bit fast.

Top Bottom