What's new

Question Maybe wrong section (unlock all)

• Thread starter Vibrator
  • Start date
  • Views 3,708
Vibrator

Vibrator

Reborn
Reporter Greeter Frame In Gold
Reaction score
Sin$
Is there a service here where I can buy an account with unlock all and like dark aether on MW guns for multiplayer and not warzone

From the services I saw, they only have newer games. Anyone can link me? Or let me know if those are possible without indefinite bans

Snake

Snake

Content Team
Video Connoisseur CotM TotM
Reaction score
Sin$
Is there a service here where I can buy an account with unlock all and like dark aether on MW guns for multiplayer and not warzone

From the services I saw, they only have newer games. Anyone can link me? Or let me know if those are possible without indefinite bans
from everything ive seen the past few years its pretty much impossible to do unlock all without getting the account banned. the little 'kernel' level anti cheat definitely scans stats on the database so id imagine anyone with all challenges complete would get flagged unless it was done over the course of a long time, or how long it would take someone to legitimately complete all the challenges. everyone ive known to have maxed out accounts have all been banned, and i'd say it would be more of a pain in the *** to try and make it look like you legitimately earned the camos and probably more time consuming. my suggestion: there is a seller on here that has made anti cheats their b**** and has been running undetected cheats for over a year as far as I know. i've even used the cheats across several accounts and no one even suspected anything... so i'd say get those cheats and just cheat your *** off to get the camos you want. just from a month of having the cheats i completed almost half of the multiplayer challenges. as long as you don't constantly spam aimbot or use the ESP uber obviously literally no one would be able to know, unless you told them and they were looking at your monitor thru a webcam or something. im pretty sure the loader encrypts the strings before injecting and probably decrypts and wipes the data after injection sticks, leaving no trace of the loader or any logs from the console . so pretty safe imo, and everyone says not to use ESP at all but my rule is if you can hear the footsteps of the person on radar/ESP, its open game. even if they review the footage and they check your kills you still look legit because you never used to radar to your advantage unless you heard their footsteps. pretty easy to do that too, just maneuver around them to get close enough to hear the footsteps. no footsteps? haul *** outta there and find another victim.

Vibrator

Vibrator

Reborn
Reporter Greeter Frame In Gold
Reaction score
Sin$
from everything ive seen the past few years its pretty much impossible to do unlock all without getting the account banned. the little 'kernel' level anti cheat definitely scans stats on the database so id imagine anyone with all challenges complete would get flagged unless it was done over the course of a long time, or how long it would take someone to legitimately complete all the challenges. everyone ive known to have maxed out accounts have all been banned, and i'd say it would be more of a pain in the *** to try and make it look like you legitimately earned the camos and probably more time consuming. my suggestion: there is a seller on here that has made anti cheats their b**** and has been running undetected cheats for over a year as far as I know. i've even used the cheats across several accounts and no one even suspected anything... so i'd say get those cheats and just cheat your *** off to get the camos you want. just from a month of having the cheats i completed almost half of the multiplayer challenges. as long as you don't constantly spam aimbot or use the ESP uber obviously literally no one would be able to know, unless you told them and they were looking at your monitor thru a webcam or something. im pretty sure the loader encrypts the strings before injecting and probably decrypts and wipes the data after injection sticks, leaving no trace of the loader or any logs from the console . so pretty safe imo, and everyone says not to use ESP at all but my rule is if you can hear the footsteps of the person on radar/ESP, its open game. even if they review the footage and they check your kills you still look legit because you never used to radar to your advantage unless you heard their footsteps. pretty easy to do that too, just maneuver around them to get close enough to hear the footsteps. no footsteps? haul *** outta there and find another victim.
Thanks for the knowledge
I was meaning guns and attachments and camps only not stats or levels or nothing like that

Still high ban rate?

Snake

Snake

Content Team
Video Connoisseur CotM TotM
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for the knowledge
I was meaning guns and attachments and camps only not stats or levels or nothing like that

Still high ban rate?
well the accounts i was referring to primary only did challenge unlocks i believe and didn't modify the stats. maybe that contributed to the ban, as that could have looked suspicious to have all camos without having the stats to match it. im not too sure of their investigation process but im sure they can go thru the data and compare your stats to the amount of challenges you have completed/camos/unlocks and from there it will be very easy to see who cheated... like some challenges and camos require you get 7500+ kills, multiply that by the amount of guns in the game thats well over 100k kills required just to unlock all the camos. so legitimately someone with all the unlocks would have at least twice that so unless you have 200k+ kills with all the other stats to match it would probably set something off in the scans.

Top Bottom
Login
Register