• Thread starter ScratchButt
  • Start date
  • Views 2,875
ScratchButt

ScratchButt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Sorry for the lack of structure for this post, as its a bunch of rambling and stuff but take a look and try to make sense of it all.

Now.. back story time.. before you go flaming and stuff, let me elaborate..

Two Down is the band that has produced many singles and songs that have been used throughout the Nazi Zombie series. All those catchy songs and everything, those are made by them. Here comes the good stuff on why i believe this..

This is one of there recent songs explaining certain things behind Call of the Dead(CotD for short) as well as saying Eddy(Rechtofen) is a liar.

Under the info for this song, we get a tibit of what they say.. here, below is the quote of the info.

iTunes Link (uncensored version): http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/eddy-single/id411039644?uo=4

www.twodownmusic.com

We are proud to present to you our latest release. This is a demo version of a song entitled "Eddy" which was recorded live (with guests) at the Foundry Ruins. This studio demo version (uncensored) is now available for purchase on iTunes US & UK, Amazon and Napster.

For more info please go to www.twodownmusic.com

This song is nothing to do with Kino Der Toten, 'Five", Call of the Dead, Ascension, Capitalism or "Moon". :wink:

uu2insignia9priptitype

Here is what I thought that meant this was I post i made on a seperate thread.

Hmm.. thats actually kinda cool that you bring this up. I mean you might want to elaborate on what your trying to say as its a bit confusing have to put things together, but I get what your saying.

That they wrote that song 4 months before ascension came out and further this was written 5 months before CotD(call of the dead). So its possible that this will be the song or a longer vairiant of the song CotD. Although, i dont think it will be a Death Ray with the light house, it might be able to stun the zombies and freeze them(aka by blinding them by the light, no reference to the song that goes like that.)

But that brings up the question of who is Eddy and what is the sigifigence(wow i cant spell) to the zombie time line. Even if CotD is seperate from the Nazi Zombie timeline, its based on Romero's research on the Nazi Zombie timeline, so its possible.

Plus to further it more which you should elaborate on.. in the info of this video she writes..

Tunes Link (uncensored version): http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/eddy-single/id411039644?uo=4

www.twodownmusic.com

We are proud to present to you our latest release. This is a demo version of a song entitled "Eddy" which was recorded live (with guests) at the Foundry Ruins. This studio demo version (uncensored) is now available for purchase on iTunes US & UK, Amazon and Napster.

For more info please go to www.twodownmusic.com

This song is nothing to do with Kino Der Toten, 'Five", Call of the Dead, Ascension, Capitalism or "Moon". :wink:

uu2insignia9priptitype

So that brings up this issue, why say anything dealing with capitalism or "Moon."

Capitalism is probably just saying irrelevent to the zombie series and just stating that its not refereing to the goverement in any way.

Now "Moon"... That is percuilar.

She doesnt directly say anything. but what we can assume is that would be the next linier motion following the Nazi Zombie time line. So here is my assumtion...

After the Nazi Zombie gang was at ascension, they boarded a ship in sending them to the moon base. My only theory on what that would happen, is possible the Nazi's where trying to escavate Element 115 from the moon as it may be the may location of it. On their, they may explain the background behind the Ray Gun, as well as technical aspect of the wonder weapons. As the zombie out break has managed to over come World (going by the Zombie timeline over all, from Japan, to Europe, to Russia, to Five in USA) the world is basicly gone with zombies. Which could mean that there is a solution to the zombies on the moon. Possable a (going back to your main idea) a Death Ray. Its wild, but it could solve the zombie issue on earth. Or it can be the research possablity of the Nazis. As we remeber we freed the researcher in Ascension.. what happened to him? Im assuming he manage to come back and assist the crew after something. We wont know for sure but we can theorize that the next map will be located in the moon after the events of ascension.

___________EDIT_____________

to make this a further arguement I found this great analysis of this song...

He goes into great lengths and everything about it.

Additionally...on a side note. I love this song by them.
http://www.youtube.com/user/twodownmusic

thats a great parody of Gary Jules song, Mad World.

_____EDIT______

Sorry to edit again, Eddy is a liar, is a clear reference to Edward Richtofen. Which means could we be learning more about his back story in the new one? IE more information on the Nazi beginings of the study of the zombies. Richtofen has been apart of the studies and research and has lied various times to the sicentist and more importantly Samantha and such. So that really brings up the issue, what is the main issue or thing we will be recovering in the CotD.

Will we learn further about the research of the zombies, or further on Richtofen, or further on back story. All I know is some how CotD will give a hint back to the original zombies, and give some backstory some how on it.

So I stated, it is possible that the map she is refering to is on a moon base.

Now here is where the screenshot comes in. In one of Two Down's videos call Ascend (Demo Version) we see this picture through the whole entire video.

Lyrics.

1)They said you must ascend from darkness but they were wrong.
2)NOW She watches you sleep--SHE KNOWS WHAT I THOUGHT
3)She feels myself---MY PAIN
4)She knowns no matter how hard I try I wont escape
5)the way i feel inside is written in her lies and i, I was left here all alone
6)And I was sent up to the Moon and I will kill among the stars
7)I will find out what death is like on Jupitar and Mars.
8)And I was sent up to the Moon and I will kill among the stars
9)I will find out what death is like on Jupitar and Mars.

Lyric Analysis
"They said you must ascend from Darkness but they were wrong"
Well what greater way to ascend from the Darkness then go to the moon! My assumption is that it says "they where wrong" because on arrival to moon, the discover that the darkness(the zombies) are on the moon too. The line 2 and 3 I look see as impling that Samantha can some how see what is happening and can inticipate what is happening thus why zombies are always one step forward(IE from map to map why zombies follow). 4 implies that the player cant escape as there are too many zombies, and even on the moon, the will still fallow. 5 means that maybe Samantha is possible lying about her past somehow. 6 states that you where sent up to the moon, but by who? and to kill among the stars. My guess is the scientist you freed in Ascension has sent you to the moon to attack a base on the moon for some reason. 7 states that this could possible be the last map in the Nazi Zombie series(Following the story of Richtofen and everyone.) I am getting this as it says "I will find out what death is like on Jupitar and Mars." Jupitar and Mars? Could that mean that there are either spaceships that let you travel from the moon to other planets or maybe a teleportation from place to place and maybe Jupitar is acutally the real source of element 115 and alien structures on Mars gave the Nazi's the ability to use 115 on weapons(IE how we found the ray gun) and the moon is a research base or a mining facility. Idk, just kinda a long theory and may not be true but idk.

Screenshot Analysis
I would take a still of it(the picture), but as its the same thing through the whole video there is no need for it.

We see a looking kinda metalic hallway almost something from a spaceship or base in space or something. Now the thing that makes me believe this is a screenshot of "Moon" is by one thing..the Illuminati symbol on the computer in the middle. It is the same illuminati symbol that appears on the Ascension computers. Which means, yes sir, the next nazi zombie map will be...IN SPACE... well on the moon or spaceship in space.

Screenshot by Skull Dice(thank him for the picture)
Hey, i posted a new topic with the "moon" picture that i enhanced (kind of) but a mod deleted it for some reason.?
but i guess i will post it here. if you want to add it to your post fill free to do so...or not, its whatever. :/
just trying to help out.
moon.jpg

Comment on what you think.

BIGSxNPTACTIX19

BIGSxNPTACTIX19

Keep Kalm Chive On
Reaction score
Sin$
It would be pretty sick but i bet more clues will be found in Call of the Dead

ScratchButt

ScratchButt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It would be pretty sick but i bet more clues will be found in Call of the Dead

That would be true, but seeing as its on a broken down ship on the side of a moutian and lighthouse, not sure what there could possible be. but there will proboly be something in there, weather its a song reference or a set of events or something. We will know soon. that would be cool if there is a research facility inside the moutainside, as in the video one of the guys said, make sure you blow up everything, as you may open up new areas. so idk.

S

sTx Subz3r0

Reaction score
Sin$
All the zombie map songs are sung by Elena Siegman, but TwoDown have very Nazi Zombie related songs (ex: Eddy). TwoDown also knew the name of the Ascension and Call of the Dead, way before they were even announced (they also predicted the next two maps to be called Capitalism and The Moon). I dont understand how they know all this before anyone else but the have been right so far, so I believe them.

E

eZeeReaper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Screenshot Analysis
I would take a still of it(the picture), but as its the same thing through the whole video there is no need for it.

We see a looking kinda metalic hallway almost something from a spaceship or base in space or something. Now the thing that makes me believe this is a screenshot of "Moon" is by one thing..the Illuminati symbol on the computer in the middle. It is the same illuminati symbol that appears on the Ascension computers. Which means, yes sir, the next nazi zombie map will be...IN SPACE... well on the moon or spaceship in space.

Comment on what you think.

well it is a good overall post and i found a picture with the illuminati symbol on five
http://platform.ak.fbcdn.net/www/app_full_proxy.php?app=7146470109&v=1&size=o&cksum=23879d71f10545a82cd66cb0863d61b3&src=http%3A%2F%2Fimg.youtube.com%2Fvi%2FHnicylY1IRg%2F2.jpg sorry about the size.

so i was thinking maybe it links in with five, which makes the map part of the storyline after all. just thought i would help :smile:

ScratchButt

ScratchButt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
well it is a good overall post and i found a picture with the illuminati symbol on five
http://platform.ak.fbcdn.net/www/app_full_proxy.php?app=7146470109&v=1&size=o&cksum=23879d71f10545a82cd66cb0863d61b3&src=http%3A%2F%2Fimg.youtube.com%2Fvi%2FHnicylY1IRg%2F2.jpg sorry about the size.

so i was thinking maybe it links in with five, which makes the map part of the storyline after all. just thought i would help :smile:

well the illuminati symbol appears in ascension as well as five too. And as there is an illumanti symbol on the screen and we dont know what map this is, there is a good chance this is a screenshot of a new map.

B

BcR151

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
well the illuminati symbol appears in ascension as well as five too. And as there is an illumanti symbol on the screen and we dont know what map this is, there is a good chance this is a screenshot of a new map.

it looks like a moon base

SharpGhost

SharpGhost

Reach for the Stars
VIP
Retired
Odysseus' Summit Sinner Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime
Reaction score
Sin$
You do know Two Down has nothing to do with Nazi Zombies right? Those songs are fan made from the band. They say that on one of their music videos.

B

BcR151

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You do know Two Down has nothing to do with Nazi Zombies right? Those songs are fan made from the band. They say that on one of their music videos.

they make these songs way before the release on the map and everything they say in their songs comes true --- so in 1 way or another they are part of the nazi zombie maps and ideas

SharpGhost

SharpGhost

Reach for the Stars
VIP
Retired
Odysseus' Summit Sinner Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime
Reaction score
Sin$
they make these songs way before the release on the map and everything they say in their songs comes true --- so in 1 way or another they are part of the nazi zombie maps and ideas

Nah you're inferring to the extremes from fan made material.

B

BcR151

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Nah you're inferring to the extremes from fan made material.

well we will have to see when the next zombie map comes out and if its named capitalism or moon then im right and they are apart of zombies

ReampedHD

ReampedHD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I wish that in Ascension you can go in the rocket to space and fight zombies there!

ScratchButt

ScratchButt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

exactly, whether they are fans making these videos or working with treyarch, one cant not say there is no correlation between them and there songs. They somehow always seem to know what is going to happen in the next maps as well as having songs out before they are in the game. So it is a strong possiblity that they do know what happens in the story, or treyarch says sing about this. There is always the chance they may not be the case, but its a strong possibilty that its true.

snipemanmike

snipemanmike

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
the screen shot is from the movie "moon". this is fake and gay

The Death Horse

The Death Horse

Reaction score
Sin$
the screen shot is from the movie "moon". this is fake and gay

You must be confused. The screen shot he's talking about is from a map we haven't seen before, and definitely has nothing to do with the movie "Moon", which is one of my favorite movies. Swing and a miss. Try reading OP's ..post.

B

Board Message

Getting There
Free Hoster Experienced Veteran Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
It would be cool if there was a map on the moon or something, but its not likely that it would happen.

ScratchButt

ScratchButt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It would be cool if there was a map on the moon or something, but its not likely that it would happen.

Well that would be cool if this map was true. Plus no one thought they were going to make a Call of the Dead map with real actors and everything so its possible that the next map will be on the moon. nothing is really far off, anything could be possible.

S

Skull Dice

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey, i posted a new topic with the "moon" picture that i enhanced (kind of) but a mod deleted it for some reason.?
but i guess i will post it here. if you want to add it to your post fill free to do so...or not, its whatever. :/
just trying to help out.
moon.jpg

B

BcR151

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
just trying to help out.
moon.jpg

IF ANYONE DIDNT NOTICE THE ILLUMINATE IMAGE ON THE SCREEN IN THE MIDDLE JUST LIKE THE ONE IN ASCENSION
i am going to make a video of this and post it

ScratchButt

ScratchButt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
IF ANYONE DIDNT NOTICE THE ILLUMINATE IMAGE ON THE SCREEN IN THE MIDDLE JUST LIKE THE ONE IN ASCENSION

I AM THE FIRST TO FIND THIS alittlejizz i am going to make a video of this and post it

yeah your not the first to find this, if you read what I actually wrote..

Screenshot Analysis

so dont go taking credit and claim your the first person to find it. I already found that and posted about it like 2 days ago.

Top Bottom
Login
Register