• Thread starter djbackwardss
  • Start date
  • Views 3,082
Craig Barnett

Craig Barnett

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What happens if u have a friend sitting in the car when they impound it? Does he get kicked out? I know tjats not solo but may work.
What I'm finding is that when you respawn in, if you just run back to the car, 5 seconds passes and it gets impounded. If you open motorcycle club menu, it doesn't get impounded and stays put. Maybe this is something to work on?

Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Can you quickly request another car assoon as u spawn in? That would send the first car back to storage.

Craig Barnett

Craig Barnett

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can you quickly request another car assoon as u spawn in? That would send the first car back to storage.
I tried this early on but no joy. Requested motorcycle ok and PV returned to storage as I did it but there was no duplicate in mors or impound. Last three attempts, I'm not even getting the 5 seconds before impounding after I respawn.

TheBoss2321

TheBoss2321

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Okay so you cant return vehicle because you spawn far from it how are you meant to do it?

However fk knows how i got killed by cops and still had wanted level was getting killed by them no matter what it Wouldn't go away then had a message from some guy called tom saying modmenu money seemed like he was hacking or some sort this was on ps4 btw probably something werid i came across

Last edited:
Scouti

Scouti

Reaction score
Sin$
Okay so you cant return vehicle because you spawn far from it how are you meant to do it?

However fk knows how i got killed by cops and still had wanted level was getting killed by them no matter what it Wouldn't go away then had a message from some guy called tom saying modmenu money seemed like he was hacking or some sort this was on ps4 btw probably something werid i came across

Modmenu on ps4 is not rly possible since theres no working jailbreak with the abillity to go online yt videos about that are scam and maleware

TheBoss2321

TheBoss2321

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Modmenu on ps4 is not rly possible since theres no working jailbreak with the abillity to go online yt videos about that are scam and maleware
I know probably some loser didnt understand why i had wanted level after dying 6 times

I just did the steps had no luck what-so-ever getting return vehicle did the request no duplicate or anything i don't think this is for real

djbackwardss

djbackwardss

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I know probably some loser didnt understand why i had wanted level after dying 6 times

I just did the steps had no luck what-so-ever getting return vehicle did the request no duplicate or anything i don't think this is for real

When you respawn away from your vehicle your options are to call another bike. Don't do that. That will destroy your impounded vehicle and not work. You have to find somewhere in the game that spawns you closer. I held menu open and jumped to my vehicle and have gotten really close. Maybe more lag or hopefully if your friend sits in the car rarely does it get impounded. But it's works if you return vehicle to storage as it gets impounded. So there will be a copy in garage and one in mors mutual. Make sure you have an open space in the same garage maybe..

Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
When you respawn away from your vehicle your options are to call another bike. Don't do that. That will destroy your impounded vehicle and not work. You have to find somewhere in the game that spawns you closer. I held menu open and jumped to my vehicle and have gotten really close. Maybe more lag or hopefully if your friend sits in the car rarely does it get impounded. But it's works if you return vehicle to storage as it gets impounded. So there will be a copy in garage and one in mors mutual. Make sure you have an open space in the same garage maybe..
So you got this to work?

Craig Barnett

Craig Barnett

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Similar to what I find. Has something to do with interactive menu being open:smile:

djbackwardss

djbackwardss

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So you got this to work?

No but I've seen a video of one person duplicating an apc with these steps and someone else had the same story with impound lot and Mc with an oppressor. I just put together exactly what I seen and what they couldn't figure out from doing what they did. Just gotta be able to return vehicle to storage while it gets impounded.. They were in an invite only lobby and were trying the patched gctf glitch but it had nothing to do with it besides him pulling the vehicle out first, when he swapped lobbies he went to the impound lot and payed 250 for it and drove to garage then called mors mutual and had a duplicate for some reason..

C

ch3mical romanc3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It will be all over YouTube in the next hour now ngteam put vid up on there just all the YouTube weasels will be on it now :thumbsup:

TheBoss2321

TheBoss2321

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
It will be all over YouTube in the next hour now ngteam put vid up on there just all the YouTube weasels will be on it now :thumbsup:

Can't stand those youtube noobs trying to make pocket money because they cant get it from mommy an daddy sad wankers lol
Probably get patched before we even get our hands on it btw whos ngteam? Never heard of it in my life

Am still finding some spots but seriously are you sure they not trolling you on reddit

Scouti

Scouti

Reaction score
Sin$
Can't stand those youtube noobs trying to make pocket money because they cant get it from mommy an daddy sad wankers lol
Probably get patched before we even get our hands on it btw whos ngteam? Never heard of it in my life

Am still finding some spots but seriously are you sure they not trolling you on reddit

I look at there channel they uploaded a vid 45 min ago but i dont understand how thats duplicated any1 tried?

Craig Barnett

Craig Barnett

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I look at there channel they uploaded a vid 45 min ago but i dont understand how thats duplicated any1 tried?
No but it's the same method as clean dirty dupes and store lifeguard blazer, just using a different vehicle which you can then sell for 80k apparently. Won't be risking a daily sell limit selling those let me tell you

djbackwardss

djbackwardss

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

It's not the same glitch lol it just insures an atv with the cleaning plates glitch with moc and you can sell it for like 80k

Craig Barnett

Craig Barnett

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It's not the same glitch lol it just insures an atv with the cleaning plates glitch with moc and you can sell it for like 80k
Yeah and this is gonna get patched tomorrow presumably so let's hope they don't take away possibilities of another gc2f glitch at the same time

Top Bottom
Login
Register