• Thread starter decima7e
  • Start date
  • Views 3,592
decima7e

decima7e

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
i have been talking to d1gp itz lupo and he has been talking to shadow, who is a person who was claiming he could mod after the patch. I wont say much about it, but i will say this

DO NOT LEAK IT IF YOU FIND OUT

i think there is a tut in the diamond section at gamedeviants, the first few words are "how to mod online in cod 4 after..."

so i dont know

if you have a diamond membership, just do me a huge favor and get the details and pm them to me. thank you very much, i appreciate it. and just to clarify:

i will never leak this EVER, and i hope that nobody ever releases this in a public forum. if they do, it will get patched, and you are an asshat. thanks everyone

jeez this forum is just dead tonight

Modified

Modified

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I haz teh diamond. :confused:cared:

It's not like it won't get leaked because it's in Diamond...

D

DevilEye

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Modified. Please send me the PM also. It is obvious i am a reliable person, i will NOT leak the information. Also im adding you on live. Want to play a game on LIVE later?

P

PaV

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
if you think about it, if people just send how to do it through PM to people who have over a certain amount of posts then IW wont catch on to it as quick

Jupiter757

Jupiter757

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'd want to know. But I'm fairly new so it's cool if you don't trust me. I wouldn't leak though.

iBezyy

iBezyy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Pavarotti is right. if any1 wants to PM me I would appreciate it an promise NEVER to leak it!

M

MANIAC310

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i wont leak it either.... :wink: because i dnt know any 1 or give a damn ...
about any1 else knowing ...

P

PaV

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
if anyone does want to share it, then send it by PM, just dont post on youtoob or post a thread leaking it here or anywhere

M

MANIAC310

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Pavarotti tF said:
if anyone does want to share it, then send it by PM, just dont post on youtoob or post a thread leaking it here or anywhere

agreed...
aslong as that pm gets around 2 me too:thumbup:

I

IDONTuseGEICO

Dr. Richtofen is my Homeboy
Reaction score
Sin$
id like to get in on this PM'ing party lol

don't worry, no leaking from me

P

PaV

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
oh ye and im not trying to state the obvious here, but if you do find out, then dont like do it every match just do it once in a while, or just in privates so IW dont get pissed and scream

I

IDONTuseGEICO

Dr. Richtofen is my Homeboy
Reaction score
Sin$
Pavarotti tF said:
oh ye and im not trying to state the obvious here, but if you do find out, then dont like do it every match just do it once in a while, or just in privates so IW dont get pissed and scream
you just made a very good point, +thanks to you:biggrin:

Lost4468

Lost4468

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Its easy to do, change your password to "god" then post your email to me.

M

RavageScourge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Doubt i'll be trusted but would like a PM :wink: Won't leak - ever and wouldn't bother making a youtube video nor would it be worth the patch :tongue:.

decima7e

decima7e

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
this is way too many people, im sorry, if this many people will be acquiring it it is kind of the same as leaking. if you do decide to spread through pm, only message people who you genuinely trust (by you i mean whoever has the information/Modified)

on a side note, i am very surprised how many posts this got overnight, i mean i posted 9:00. and nobody posted except Caboose so i figured it would be dead, and then this morning 18 replies, lol

and, im really anxious to get the information, so please, for the love of modding, send it to me in a pm. thank you so much

new idea: if you send it out to people via pm, encrypt the entire thing with ROT 13. that will screw up some leechers lol

Top Bottom
Login
Register