What's new

Patched Maybe another Frozen Money? Or something new?

• Thread starter kingpablo420
  • Start date
  • Views 4,629
K

kingpablo420

Reaction score
This happened twice with different races.

After the first race at El Gordo Threeway, I quit the the activity at the voting screen, and I spawn on the island just above Humane Labs and east of the San Chianski Mountain Range. However, I cannot run, nor access my weapon wheel, nor my phone.

This happened again after the Vespucci race. I spawned at the Pier, not able to run, bring up my weapon wheel, or open my phone.

One thing as well, I tried to go back to my office and I can’t access a computer whatsoever.

Anyone else seen this/ tried to do something with?

J

Jimmy2times

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This happened twice with different races.

After the first race at El Gordo Threeway, I quit the the activity at the voting screen, and I spawn on the island just above Humane Labs and east of the San Chianski Mountain Range. However, I cannot run, nor access my weapon wheel, nor my phone.

This happened again after the Vespucci race. I spawned at the Pier, not able to run, bring up my weapon wheel, or open my phone.

One thing as well, I tried to go back to my office and I can’t access a computer whatsoever.

Anyone else seen this/ tried to do something with?
How would this get frozen money?

K

kingpablo420

Reaction score
How would this get frozen money?

The sp to mp glitch about 3 months ago, there was a stage where you couldn’t open up your phone but you could do other activities

G

GTA_ONLINE_ONLY

HELL NOO
Reaction score
The sp to mp glitch about 3 months ago, there was a stage where you couldn’t open up your phone but you could do other activities
pretty sure there was peyote involved back then,
you have probably found a job lobby otr

N

Navy Davey

☠️Rebel Without a Pause☠️
Super Moderators
Reaction score
pretty sure there was peyote involved back then,
you have probably found a job lobby otr
That’s exactly what this is....
You are stuck in a queue lobby...
It’s basically a solo public lobby they put you in while you are queuing for the next job....
This is usually evident in playlist between jobs and when you restart the playlist:smile:
Usually you are frozen and in godmode in this type of lobby.
Frozen money is possible in this scenario but there would have to be other factors involved to get to that point :wink:

T

The_Ghost

Enthusiast
Reaction score
it happened to me too but in my case I spawned invisible into the next lobby, weapons and all.

D

DiabloGato47

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I feel like frozen money glitches are dead for awhile, at least until they stop putting so much work into GTA Online. They need to squeeze out as much money as possible before Red Dead.

S

supr420

#1CARCLUB
Reaction score
I feel like frozen money glitches are dead for awhile, at least until they stop putting so much work into GTA Online. They need to squeeze out as much money as possible before Red Dead.

Frozen money is working just look my YT channel (no steps only showcase). But not with this crap here lol.

H

halfaloafofgintama

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Frozen money is working just look my YT channel (no steps only showcase). But not with this crap here lol.
So what do we have to do to get the steps?

C

ChittyBangBang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wait till it gets leaked to the wrong people. They will publish and say they found it.
If someone was to leak it an claim they are the founder and they are the only ones who put it out there then to me and evryone else they are the founder. Thats how it works.
You an no one else can come out an claim being the founder after the fact otherwise yous will look like tools

C

CynicalCreator2

Getting There
Reaction score
If someone was to leak it an claim they are the founder and they are the only ones who put it out there then to me and evryone else they are the founder. Thats how it works.
You an no one else can come out an claim being the founder after the fact otherwise yous will look like tools

Except when they have videos of the glitch before it was leaked... thats actually how it works

C

ChittyBangBang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Except when they have videos of the glitch before it was leaked... thats actually how it works
A video without steps is not proof.
1. The video could be old.
2. The steps they use might be different to the person who leaks it.

Either way you cant claim founder after someone else releases it becuase if your not gonna release it before them people wont care what you have to say if you didn't want to help them in the first place by releasing it.

L

LengMan

Man Like
Reaction score
I highly doubt S supr420 is blagging, he's reputable and trust worthy. But you cant have it both ways. Leak to someone who then publishes it gets the founder peed off, why not just have your fill and publish it anyway. DTA mofos...

S

schitzotm

Contributor
Reaction score
I highly doubt S supr420 is blagging, he's reputable and trust worthy. But you cant have it both ways. Leak to someone who then publishes it gets the founder peed off, why not just have your fill and publish it anyway. DTA mofos...
Because you cant transfer accounts from last gen anymore.
What I do is set all my xbox ones in the same lobby. Use frozen money to build an account up and kill other dummy accounts to make stats good.
Then I can sell a semi modded account.
Why else would someone not give out a frozen money glitch? Especially when that person has billions in gta already.

L

LengMan

Man Like
Reaction score
Because you cant transfer accounts from last gen anymore.
What I do is set all my xbox ones in the same lobby. Use frozen money to build an account up and kill other dummy accounts to make stats good.
Then I can sell a semi modded account.
Why else would someone not give out a frozen money glitch? Especially when that person has billions in gta already.
What I'm saying is that a 'founder' cant be butt hurt when they leak a holy grail to someone not trust worthy. who would be to blame? the guy that leaked or the scoungrel who published it?

Edit - Not sure on whether to sell my modded accs or not :arghh:

R

Riperonii

Enthusiast
Reaction score
frozen money is retarded anyways, i just want to make cars again.
always have been about the cars and the paints/textures, colors, wheels you cant do in game because rckstr is somehow profit retarded when it comes to fixing all this for good. Instead of patching ways to custom your rides ie matt/pearl glitch they could and should be selling a car customization DLC for x-amount of dollars featuring in shop micro transactions for specialty items. doesnt take a business major to quickly find out just how much $$$ rcksr is squandering and missing out on. talk about mismanagement and shortsightedness. haha

Top Bottom