GOGOGO :biggrin:

Happy new years:smile:

H

Habofro

PC Enthusiast
Retired
Reaction score
6/10
Too cliche imo. The space between the -D and N- is not the same so it look kind of weird. I'm also not too sure about the green and purple color together.

D

dimensionn907

Enthusiast
Reaction score
6/10
Too cliche imo. The space between the -D and N- is not the same so it look kind of weird. I'm also not too sure about the green and purple color together.
I didn't notice the -D and the N- issue. That's a font-problem. I just wrote -DIMENSIONN-. And thanks for being honest with me. I'm not too good at color matching, but I guess it could have been worse, eh?

H

Habofro

PC Enthusiast
Retired
Reaction score
I didn't notice the -D and the N- issue. That's a font-problem. I just wrote -DIMENSIONN-. And thanks for being honest with me. I'm not too good at color matching, but I guess it could have been worse, eh?
It's far from bad. It just has some flaws :smile:

H

HangtimePro

Permanently Plugged In
Reaction score

I'd say a solid 7/10, the color theme is good. Is this your first time making a wallpaper/background?

D

dimensionn907

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd say a solid 7/10, the color theme is good. Is this your first time making a wallpaper/background?
Nono, I've made about 5-10 wallpapers before without any kind of tutorial. About 15-20 with tutorials included.

K

KrAcKeR

1337 h4x0r!
Reaction score
8 out of 10

I'd say it's good. I like the simplicity of it. The only thing you could do to improve it, is try to put stuff in the blank areas.

D

dimensionn907

Enthusiast
Reaction score
8 out of 10

I'd say it's good. I like the simplicity of it. The only thing you could do to improve it, is try to put stuff in the blank areas.
It's not supposed to have stuff there :tongue: It's a desktop background I like them empty accept for the center. It's one of the few times I won't suggest the rule of thirds for a picture. Thank you though! :biggrin:

Top Bottom