What's new

Discussion May have found way to mod credits....ONLINE!

• Thread starter Deathaboveify
  • Start date
  • Views 14,792
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deathaboveify

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So i opened HxD with one of my online profiles type 5000 came up a number i marked its place on paper spent 1000 points tye 4000 and then it came up same place 5000 was well used to be...Could this be where our credits r stored? (Above all the achievement things) I wonder if i typ it to 9999 would it give me 9k credits? or is this possibly the spent cr?

renegade770

renegade770

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So i opened HxD with one of my online profiles type 5000 came up a number i marked its place on paper spent 1000 points tye 4000 and then it came up same place 5000 was well used to be...Could this be where our credits r stored? (Above all the achievement things) I wonder if i typ it to 9999 would it give me 9k credits? or is this possibly the spent cr?
why dont you try it and post back when you are finished. all you are doing now is getting leeches hopes up.

also, please improve your spelling and grammar. "then it came up same place 500 was well used to be..."

KRiMiNAL

KRiMiNAL

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I doubt it's gunna be as easy as hex editing...

D

Deathaboveify

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
why dont you try it and post back when you are finished. all you are doing now is getting leeches hopes up.

Issue i replaced it with 9999 but went online reset it to my 4000 =( tryed again offline stayed 4000 =( i guess we cant change for positivew hex editing? ether that or we need a genuis or pro modder.... i dont understand it changes when i spend but if i type 9999 it does nothing... :frown:

Gibs

Gibs

Getting There
Experienced Veteran Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
You can't just change it to 9999 you have to do hex.

F

fg11

Reaction score
Sin$

i think those 5k credits might be the ones for the rank, since the rank requires certain credits to level up, but try it
wink.gif

D

Deathaboveify

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You can't just change it to 9999 you have to do hex.

Exactly what i just did right here....

Open file(tryed a ofline account this time)
Search- 5000-Hex
Found
50 00- 99 99
Exit(Save)
Rehash resign
Tryed nothing happend tryd again spent 1000 credits same spot 4000 9999 nothing again.... :huh:

F

fbb01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Exactly what i just did right here....

Open file(tryed a ofline account this time)
Search- 5000-Hex
Found
50 00- 99 99
Exit(Save)
Rehash resign
Tryed nothing happend tryd again spent 1000 credits same spot 4000 9999 nothing again.... :huh:

just sayin. searching 5000 in HEX isnt going to find your credits, you would have to convert 5000 from decimal to hex, which btw is 1388 so you searching 5000 in HEX and changing w/e you found to 9999 wont do you any good

so IF your procedure is correct you would first open your file and search 1388 in hex and IF you get a result you would change that to 270F (hex value for 9999) and if everything goes as planned (i doubt it would be that easy) you would have 9999....

FYI 5000 in hex is 20480 in dec.

Welfare

W E L F A R E

Divine Android Omniscience
Hardened Veteran Grizzled Veteran Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Issue i replaced it with 9999 but went online reset it to my 4000 =( tryed again offline stayed 4000 =( i guess we cant change for positivew hex editing? ether that or we need a genuis or pro modder.... i dont understand it changes when i spend but if i type 9999 it does nothing... :frown:
maybe it has to be a valid amount... Set in the game.

badillin

badillin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I dont know much about hexing...

But maybe the Rank and the Cr are related and you have to find the Rank and change it too?

And, im pretty sure that you shouldnt try to give you Max Crs bungie has a cap. and at least for now noone can go over it... so maybe add just a specific # of Crs? maybe 54321 Crs well below the Limit and see if that sticks

jester

jester

Retired
Retired
Legendary Veteran Mythical Veteran Scaling the Mountain
Reaction score
Sin$
It's possible to edit credits offline, there will be a tool sometime soon, but you can NOT take them *all* online.

/thread

renegade770

renegade770

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
thank you jester. i dont understand why people dont get this. its not hard to grasp.

F

funky 859

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It's possible to edit credits offline, there will be a tool sometime soon, but you can NOT take them online.

/thread
you can take 20k online... wooot woot

after that you cant take any more online from offline

D

Deathaboveify

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yea you can.

wow 2 very known se7ensins people posting on this? dang jester(Made rth didn't he?) and unknown(Not sure what u made but i have heard of u)

anyway i know you can because i've tooken some cr online after earning offline not much(Hard to farm offline) seems higher rank less u get =( also i think we should find the cr area idk how to tell the diffrence between na random quaincidence? maybe some number is the exact same as my cr earnd but not really it? maybe if i try a alredy haxed out gpd (2 billion) search that billions of cr up maybe just maybe we can find it.....(Unless there is a like 9 digit number exactly the same as the cr?)

D

Deathaboveify

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i think you may get bashed for those 2 comment's.. BADLY lol.

Your point i really dont care im new i dont know exactly what theese people did but i know them from something maybe bnet? about them and rth.

jester

jester

Retired
Retired
Legendary Veteran Mythical Veteran Scaling the Mountain
Reaction score
Sin$
Yea you can.
I meant taking them all online, I know when you connect it tells you that you need to reset your spartan and can only keep some of them. These people were hoping to take a hacked rank etc on.

dang jester(Made rth didn't he?) and unknown(Not sure what u made but i have heard of u)
I didn't make s­hit, you have those names switched around dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register