* Reflashes the DVD drives : PLDS DG-16D4S, PBDS VAD6038 and PLDS DG-16D2S, to a new stock firmware : 0272, 04421C, 02510C.
* Table and anti-piracy 2.5 scheme updated.
* Support for the new XGD3 disk format for games, adds 1GB of usable disk space and extra anti-piracy features to new games (This may not be compatible with some older Xbox 360 SKUs, e.g. those with Lite-On drives circa 2009, which require a console replacement). 
*Removes all modded profiles
* Adds a new 1 hour Auto-Off setting in addition to the 6 hour Auto-Off setting previously available.
* Adds PayPal support as a payment option for all Xbox Live users, except Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Czech Republic, Finland, Greece, Hungary, India, Japan, Russia, Poland , South Africa, South Korea and Taiwan.
* Avatar Kinect. Allowing players to scan their face in real-time to match with their avatar.
* Adds multi-language voice commands for Kinect. (French and German confirmed.)
OK. Thanks. I also forgot about the new disk format.
* Minor bugfix
Buy a drive and replace your flashed one with it. Don't put your flashed one back in until it is confirmed to not flag you.so is it smart to update if you've got a modded console? I think its flashed with the latest LT firmware LT+ i believe.