max skill trees

• Thread starter tazonda94
  • Start date
  • Views 1,730
T

tazonda94

Reaction score
Sin$
hey was wondering if anyone had a game save of all the characters with full maxed out skill trees? I was wanting some characters just to mess with my friends and have fun. Thanks for any help and hope all have a good day

DOMIN8

DOMIN8

Content Green and Yellow
Content Team
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Scaling the Mountain Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
hey was wondering if anyone had a game save of all the characters with full maxed out skill trees? I was wanting some characters just to mess with my friends and have fun. Thanks for any help and hope all have a good day
I believe my Save Set has what you are looking for.

T

tazonda94

Reaction score
Sin$
Yes it does...Thank you so much.i greatly appreciate it. Do you also happen to have a large backpack save with all the uniques, legendaries, class mods and such? Beat the base games after it came out but wasn't as much a fan of it like i was the second game

DOMIN8

DOMIN8

Content Green and Yellow
Content Team
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Scaling the Mountain Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes it does...Thank you so much.i greatly appreciate it. Do you also happen to have a large backpack save with all the uniques, legendaries, class mods and such? Beat the base games after it came out but wasn't as much a fan of it like i was the second game
Same here, that's why I never really got into it. My Save Set has all the saves I've made for TPS.

Top Bottom
Login
Register