What's new
  • Howdy, Guest!

We have issued a forced password reset on all user accounts, meaning you will not be able to login until this process is complete. Instructions will be displayed when you login with your previous credentials, however if for any reason you do not have access to your associated email address, you will need to contact us at [email protected].

For more information, please read this Important Announcement

Thank you for being awesome!

Max Prestige Boosting on Release

BoostingKarma

BoostingKarma

Reaction score
Sin$
Hello everyone

I know Black Ops 4 is not out yet, but im alredy looking for People to add to my Boosting Roster.

The second the Servers are Up on October 12. we start boosting.
Our Goal is to get Masterprestige in the first 3 Days.

We are looking for 2 more players so we can fill 2 teams of 3( with a bot per player )
We alredy have 4 ps4‘s

What you need:

- 2 controllers
- A splitscreen account that is ready to go
- Preferably a Mic, but as long as you can
hear us thats fine.
- TIME. We dont want to swap our boosting team every 3rd game :smile:

When you‘re interested feel free to send me a message on s7, or send me a friend request, letting me know that you want to boost on PS4

PSN-ID: OriginalKarmaYT

Last edited:
Harry

Harry

Dope
Programmer Mythical Veteran Journalist
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Won't you get banned pretty quickly when they see your stats?

Ohh Karim

Ohh Karim

Greeter Bug Finder Reporter
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Won't you get banned pretty quickly when they see your stats?
I remember when WW2 came out, the leaderboards were filled with boosters and most of them stayed at the top without being banned, a YouTuber called KoreanSavage explained this and that's why he stopped going for the #1 spot as it was impossible. It may or may not be the same with BO4, hopefully not because I want to grind the leaderboards too.

Harry

Harry

Dope
Programmer Mythical Veteran Journalist
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I remember when WW2 came out, the leaderboards were filled with boosters and most of them stayed at the top without being banned, a YouTuber called KoreanSavage explained this and that's why he stopped going for the #1 spot as it was impossible. It may or may not be the same with BO4, hopefully not because I want to grind the leaderboards too.

I personally won't be trying to grind out for that top leaderboard, but I just hope that they do ban these people because it takes away the fun of trying hard legit.

BoostingKarma

BoostingKarma

Reaction score
Sin$
If you are hoping that they ban those people that boost, what are you doing on a boosting thread then ?

Dash

Dash

Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm in, I have a second PS4 as well if that makes any difference.

BoostingKarma

BoostingKarma

Reaction score
Sin$
Okay cool. Let me know when you added me and im happy to add you to my roster :smile:

Ultra Pikey

Ultra Pikey

The Welshman
AzzidReign Jr Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I personally won't be trying to grind out for that top leaderboard, but I just hope that they do ban these people because it takes away the fun of trying hard legit.

As much as I hate Treyarch games that are pretty quick to react with the reset hammer/ban hammer when there is cheating. As for the OP you'll get reset by Treyarch before you hit MP trust me I speak from experience. And if you are going to do it, space the boosting out.

U

Unbiddenboat106

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have 3 ps4's and I'll be ready to go once the servers are up

Paramore

Paramore

Just call me Fabian
Reaction score
Sin$
Just a headsup, treyarc have been resetting alot of the boosters ever since bo1 that I can remember in the first couple weeks of release.
Just thought I'd let you guys know.

B

BorNxReckless

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey I know from experience it’s a cap of prestige if you wait a lil to prestige it will most likely stick , for instincts if you get to 55 finest all AR and snipers , then prestige you won’t get banned I did it in bo3 after I got reset from boosting and haven’t got reset again since

I have 3 ps4's and I'll be ready to go once the servers are up
Can I add you lol

Dash

Dash

Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
You haven't replied to any of my PSN messages lol you still doing this?

T

TotallySilent

Reaction score
Sin$
Yo I added you - Been boosting for yonks I know the drill -

ABK_venom

U

Unbiddenboat106

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey I know from experience it’s a cap of prestige if you wait a lil to prestige it will most likely stick , for instincts if you get to 55 finest all AR and snipers , then prestige you won’t get banned I did it in bo3 after I got reset from boosting and haven’t got reset again since

Can I add you lol
Send me your PSN id in a pm and I'll add you.

PKDUDE

PKDUDE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey im down to busy been doing it constantly so hit me up my psn is pkdude

Top Bottom
Login
Register