What's new

MAX PAYNE 3

Tom Joad

juggalo770

White Whale, Holy Grail
Grammar Nazi Experienced Veteran Chatty Kathy
Reaction score
Sin$

I've been a HUGE Max Payne fan since the first game came out. Max Payne 2, just as the first one, did not disappoint me. Now, almost ten years later, we are on the verge of getting our hands on the third installment in the series.

Looking at this and the first trailer, I have mixed feelings about this game. I am super stoked that I can play as my favorite noir detective once again and mow down bad guys left and right; however, in Max Payne 3, the cold darkness of New York has been traded for....Brazil? This, among a couple of other things leave me scratching my head wondering, "why?"

Only time will tell if this game will flop like the motion picture adaptation. Worries and concerns aside, I am still one excited gamer.

Trophy2345

Trophy2345

Otaku
Chatty Kathy
Reaction score
Sin$
I also Loved Max Payne, Gonna wait because this game is not going to sell well and the price drop will come fast, Just like La Noire

LCBradley3k

LCBradley3k

Seasoned Member
Mr. Nice Guy Bright Idea
Reaction score
Sin$
I've never played any of the previous versions, but I think Rockstar will knock this game out of the park. In my opinion, they knocked out all Arcade racing with Midnight Club, and they will do the same with an all shooter. The story looks pretty awesome too. I'll be getting it for PC when it comes out probably.

Top Bottom
Login
Register