• Thread starter GodKane
  • Start date
  • Views 2,612
GodKane

GodKane

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is there a max character save for 360 that doesn't have like over 9000 extra skill points? I really need one, its so very annoying that it keeps telling you you have unspent skill points. I don't care about weapons ext, so if someone could edit one it would be awesome. Preferably the assassin if possible please.

E

ExPwN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
No there aren't because they do it with a JTAG, not a mod tool. It's easier to mod the points to 9999 than to figure out how many total you need. Be happy with what you get or play legit.

GodKane

GodKane

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I am legit and its done through hex editing. There's a tut but I'm lazy bro :biggrin:

colossus252

colossus252

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Incorrectomundo, to my knowledge only modding capable thus far is done via jtag

GodKane

GodKane

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ah alright then people I got one of a friend anyway, let me know if you want to upload it

joe cox

joe cox

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
im looking for basically the same thing.
a character (or all four) that have all skill trees maxed out, but dont have the annoying extra skill points

ManBearPig06

ManBearPig06

The Shiroyasha
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
The problem for starter saves at level 6 is that even if you make it the perfect amount, as soon as you rank up you'll have one extra point, etc. If it's a level 50 save, I could fix it for you, but otherwise I'd have to make it so it doesn't max until you reach 50, assuming you don't want the alert to appear as soon as you level up.

Last edited:
Kenpachi

Kenpachi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
No there aren't because they do it with a JTAG, not a mod tool. It's easier to mod the points to 9999 than to figure out how many total you need. Be happy with what you get or play legit.
Are people with JTAGs too stupid to do math? 42 skills per tree and 3 trees. 42+42+42 = 126

griffin89

griffin89

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
or they could be happy with what's out there

plus like its already been said, if they max the skill tree as soon as u lvl up, guess wht? that annoying thing is back
that's pretty much why i haven't released any saves, for that exact reason

maybe once i figure out a few more things, some being epic(its all under wraps atm, only a few ppl knw wht i may or may not be working on) then ill release some

although when the new character is released, 30mins after its release i will be uploading a modded save for it regardless if i have finished my other work or not. just because i knw people will want it, i personally will the play the character through legit, to see how it is

M4YON

M4YON

Se7ensins Beast
Mythical Veteran Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
Are people with JTAGs too stupid to do math? 42 skills per tree and 3 trees. 42+42+42 = 126

One word Jtag friends

Calculator

No they aren't stupid otherwise they wouldn't of been able to mod it in the first place. If you want a save with 126 skill points and level 50 character why don't you do it yourself?

Hate when people moan at pure generosity, they didn't have to release anything but they did, take it or leave it.

matt 9999999999

matt 9999999999

Contributor
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Being lazy has nothing to do with using your brain to do very, very simple math lol
One word Jtag friends

Calculator
How about this. Why dont you lazy a**ed people go out and learn how to do this stuff your self and by a jtag. Instead you all are being f****** leeches, b***ing at us because we wont waste our time doing simple tasks for your scrub a**es. When we have better things to do with our lives than make a message from appearing on your screen saying you have skill points. Point is, if you want it done do it your self and stop b****ing at us because you are too lazy.

Darkshadowmark

Darkshadowmark

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
There is a difference between being Lazy and not having the money or time to invest in a Jtag.

Kenpachi

Kenpachi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
How about this. Why dont you lazy a**ed people go out and learn how to do this stuff your self and by a jtag. Instead you all are being f****** leeches, b***ing at us because we wont waste our time doing simple tasks for your scrub a**es. When we have better things to do with our lives than make a message from appearing on your screen saying you have skill points. Point is, if you want it done do it your self and stop b****ing at us because you are too lazy.

uMAD? :tongue: Just because we don't want to waste money on a modded xbox doesn't make us lazy. If you don't want to provide us with a save, I do not care. Other people will do it anyway because they do it for the community. For now, I'd suggest paying attention in your math class kiddo.
No they aren't stupid otherwise they wouldn't of been able to mod it in the first place. If you want a save with 126 skill points and level 50 character why don't you do it yourself?

Hate when people moan at pure generosity, they didn't have to release anything but they did, take it or leave it.

I never said I was complaining. I only use the saves to steal the guns and boost accounts to level 50. I was just saying it is a bit unintelligent to not be able to do simple math like 42x3.

matt 9999999999

matt 9999999999

Contributor
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
uMAD? :tongue: Just because we don't want to waste money on a modded xbox doesn't make us lazy. If you don't want to provide us with a save, I do not care. Other people will do it anyway because they do it for the community. For now, I'd suggest paying attention in your math class kiddo.

I never said I was complaining. I only use the saves to steal the guns and boost accounts to level 50. I was just saying it is a bit unintelligent to not be able to do simple math like 42x3.
Why don't you go f***off kiddo, it isn't that we dint know how to count. It is the fact that we do want to go through the extra effort for leeches. I do it for my self but not disrespectful peices of s*** who can't afford things he is b****ing at other people about. That is right, I am talking about your a**.

M4YON

M4YON

Se7ensins Beast
Mythical Veteran Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$

It's just modding rule 101, make everything 9999 it happens with everything. They're not being unintelligent just showing off so to speak :smile:

Top Bottom
Login
Register