What's new

Discussion MAV Transporter Glitch getting Patched, whats your opinion?

• Thread starter Seighten
  • Start date
  • Views 20,970
o Google o

SwiiftxTrickzz

Enthusiast
7th Anniversary Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
They will probably put a death barrier on top of unreachable buildings like the mountain on Damavand peak. You can land on the mountain without getting a warning but will die instantly no matter what.

K

klrby96

Reaction score
Sin$
Does this get rid of the mav roadkills? Cause honestly its kinda annoying at times.

w a t

wat91

Enthusiast
Artist
Reaction score
Sin$
That sucks.. I love sniping from rooftops. Guess I'll have to find some new spots.

S

Seighten

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
They will probably put a death barrier on top of unreachable buildings like the mountain on Damavand peak. You can land on the mountain without getting a warning but will die instantly no matter what.
Might be. I wish they didnt add that death barrier on damavand peak, it would be such a good sniping spot.

Arxhive

Arxhive

NØISEWΛVE
Hardened Veteran Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
LOL yeah, let's compare a VIDEO GAME to REAL LIFE, that's extremely smart of you. This forum is full of a bunch of idiots who can't even pass 8th grade, why are you using an I and a Z as an R in your username? lmao

I swear I'm done with this place, it's full of a bunch of idiots. You pay for premium here? You get that stuff for free on other forums you jackasses. Just proves why you're all idiots.

You have a problem lol. The basis for all your arguments are the letters in people's usernames. Either way we arent under a bridge over here. Please troll elsewhere, if you know the meaning of that word.

-marijuana-

-marijuana-

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I personally dont mind it. Infact i think its fun when i am dodging a sniper's bullets. Reminds me of the first campaign mission

Styx

Styx

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
I really didn't mind the MAV glitch. The only one that really got me mad was the Tehran Highway one, because of the weird invisible walls up there, it was hard to hit the people up there, I found it hard to kill them, the only way I could do it was with mortars... All other places, I found fine.
I do think that DICE should have added ladders or stairs to most buildings, because it just adds that feel of, "if I walk down this street, in the open, people could be in any house, so I should go through and check them", as is done in real life... So I think that would really add to the game. I also think that being killed by the MAV was kind of annoying, but it doesn't really happen that often, so I'm fine with it...

PrvtNewbKilla

PrvtNewbKilla

Reaction score
Sin$
I think using the mav to get up high is a good thing. You have to take your time to do it which puts you at risk and your still visible and at risk once your up there. I dont do it all the time but it helps make up for the loss of freedom since bad company 2. Oh, I do know that bc2 and bf3 are different games but bc2 was the last battlefield game and had much more freedom on the maps. You could get in/on far more buildings and there was more open space to snipe from. Also I dont really want choppers and jets being used as one off taxis! All that said if they do patch the mav I'm not going to cry like a little baby or spend my time on the floor pretending to be a carrot.

Top Bottom
Login
Register