• Start date
  • Views 9,186
MrMaRSoH

MrMaRSoH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I cannot get this. God damnet.
EDIT: holy piss I did it. WTF. As soon as I was typing this I did it with like the 3rd off road tire on a futo and then got connection lost due to unknown network error.:mad:

FoeTwenty

FoeTwenty

·°' 42o '°·
Reaction score
Sin$
got easier way now. fyi thank you for this. i love matte colors and other than save editor, have not been able to replicate this until now

1- choose any color. matte, chrome (those only two i tried but assume all work)
2- go to metallic paints and flip thru a few but don't pick any
3 - paint wheels lime grren or race yellow ( i try to stay with ones that are in metallic , these 2 worked everytime for me)
4 - go back to respray and pearlescent is available

BLKLABL

BLKLABL

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
got easier way now. fyi thank you for this. i love matte colors and other than save editor, have not been able to replicate this until now

3 - paint wheels lime grren or race yellow ( i try to stay with ones that are in metallic , these 2 worked everytime for me)

No problem and thank you for sharing!
This is my vision: in making it as easy and less frustrating as possible lol
Also I'd like to add that I too in step 3 used lime green/race yellow or within the parameter of yellow and green, so people that are reading and trying this exploit/glitch I recommend it!

MrMaRSoH

MrMaRSoH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Yep this guy has it done deal. The wheel color don't matter though. Someone should post a YouTube video on this.

Soshii

Soshii

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Wow, just tried this out and it worked consistently. Good job, and thank you :smile:

Top Bottom
Login
Register