this will allow you to see what pearls are available
be comfortable using the race glitch means its only street cars guys atm sorry

1. Start the race down the drain
2. Pick your vehicle class
3. When choosing your vehicle have the colour set to crew
4. So for example if you plan to add a pearl to a dubsta
hover over the vehicle dubsta, scroll left/right then back to the dubsta
with the pure black crew you can see very clearly the pearl change
u will notice every time you scroll back to the dubsta a different pearl is applied
i have even noticed a matt finish while experimenting on certain cars
5. use the LSC race glitch to get your crew and pearl car into online,
works with any crew colour but if you use pure black you might be able
to find some pattern in the way the pearls appear

not ground breaking but means us stragglers on the last gen can use crew/pearl
to a certain extent aswell as current gen and in my opinion if you can upload a wallbreach on here then why not this!

sidenote: doing the race solo gives you unlimited time to mess around with this

sweedy

sweedy

Seasoned Member
Fabled Veteran Hardened Veteran Experienced Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I was doing this on PS4 until the glitch was patched. If it's any help, I think there were 17 different variations to scroll through and although some were just regular pearls in LSC like silver, some were unobtainable and I understand this still can't be done on last gen. Also, the matte you refer to is actually worn, or utility crew coloured paint.

I

iJustino

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I was doing this on PS4 until the glitch was patched. If it's any help, I think there were 17 different variations to scroll through and although some were just regular pearls in LSC like silver, some were unobtainable and I understand this still can't be done on last gen. Also, the matte you refer to is actually worn, or utility crew coloured paint.
Do you know the colors they had? And any order or whatnot

S

sage saiyan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

thanks for the info bro

sweedy

sweedy

Seasoned Member
Fabled Veteran Hardened Veteran Experienced Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Do you know the colors they had? And any order or whatnot
I was just getting that down when it was patched. I think the worn paint was after the three red looking pearls in a row. Also, you always get the colour AFTER the one you select in the race. You need to stop on the one before the one you actually want.

S

sage saiyan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
yeah i forgot to mention that lol i have been trying to put a way together of knowing exactly what pearl your applying but i get different results from different cars and its alot to wrap your brain around thats why i uploaded this thread the pure black crew has really helped though

G

gtmike

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I did a few of these while the dupe was available on PS4, I ended up with 5 different worn crew colored cars. Only certain cars will have the worn option (the ones that can spawn with it naturally). The ones I did are the Buccaneer, the Sandking, the Dominator, the F620, and the Sabre Turbo. There's a few more but I have forgotten them.

As it was said above the trick is to land on the paint job right before the one you want, then when you start the race you'll be in the next one on the list. How many different paints varies from car to car, it's usually around 15. The good thing is they always cycle in the same order (some of the pearls change slightly) so it's just a matter of going through them a few times and counting. Start at the worn color (or whichever one you want) then count how many times it takes to get back to it. Then cycle again and stop right before it, done!

its me scooba

its me scooba

☕☔✌❗✔️❗✌☔☕
Reaction score
Sin$
i set crew to toxic yllow and got red pearl looks good (360 :smile:

Duck7825

Duck7825

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The only car i found that looked the best was a sultan. I have a black crew color with a blue pearlescent. The car looks black 99% of the time but every once in awhile you'll catch a hint of blue.

Top Bottom
Login
Register