What's new

Unsolved Matrix v3, Pi Pico Xenon Modding RGH 1.2

J

jasonmbrown

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am modding a bunch of xbox 360 consoles I bought for dirt cheap (10 I got for about 80$). I have already modded the Falcons, however there are 6 Xenon's that I want to mod as well.
I want to know What I need to Mod them Using Matrix Glitcher's (v3) I bought a pack of 10 of them for 25$. Here are the components I currently Have:
1) Matrix Glitcher (10x)
2) Raspberry Pi Pico (For Read and Write Nand)
3) 22kohm Resistors
4) 1n4148 Diodes
5) 30-AWG Wrapping Wire
6) Connectors to connect My Pi Flasher once the Xbox is sealed up (Bunch of 7 Pin Connectors I can stick out the back of the xbox's) in case of Borked Flash/User Failure

Questions:
1) Do I need to program the Matrix Glitchers (And if so can it be done with a pico)
2) Will I need any other components?
3) Does anyone have a good wiring diagram for the Matrix v3

The only thing I know right now is that I need to remove the Oscillator Crystals (well one of the chips between D and E on the Matrix v3)

B

BluesMan67

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
J

jasonmbrown

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Could I use the "[Click here to view this link]" for the purpose of Writing the Timing files to the Matrix glitcher (After looking into the Matrix Flasher, most descriptions I have read claim that its unable to program a matrix glitcher)

B

BluesMan67

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Could I use the "[Click here to view this link]" for the purpose of Writing the Timing files to the Matrix glitcher (After looking into the Matrix Flasher, most descriptions I have read claim that its unable to program a matrix glitcher)
Sorry, i meant to add that you'll need to make a seperate breakout board for the Matrix SPI Nand Flasher. As for the R/Pi Pico/Xilinx Virtual Cable, i have no idea but i surgest checking out "The Weekend Modder" over on Youtube with his video tuturials of the Pi Pico.

J

jasonmbrown

Enthusiast
Reaction score
B BluesMan67 I appreciate the information. I will check out "The Weekend Modder" and see if about any information about flashing a matrix. Do you have a diagram of the breakout board for the Matrix SPI Nand Flasher (I have one buried in a box from a long time ago, that I might use if it still works). Given that the Xilinx virtual cable seems to basically be a jtag cable im hoping it would be the same as programming it lpt cable.

B

BluesMan67

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
B BluesMan67 I appreciate the information. I will check out "The Weekend Modder" and see if about any information about flashing a matrix. Do you have a diagram of the breakout board for the Matrix SPI Nand Flasher (I have one buried in a box from a long time ago, that I might use if it still works). Given that the Xilinx virtual cable seems to basically be a jtag cable im hoping it would be the same as programming it lpt cable.
Just found this here on this exact website for you, bud -------------------------------------- https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/th...ld-coolrunner-glitch-chip-programmer.1317809/ -------------------------------

Top Bottom
Login
Register