What's new

Solved Matrix Glitcher Falcon v1 RGH wont boot no display after years of working

• Thread starter Chaoticjacket
  • Start date
  • Views 487
C

Chaoticjacket

Reaction score
My Falcon box all of a sudden won't boot today, it worked fine yesterday. One of my cousins gave me this box years ago for Christmas(Didn't solder the points myself or came from a shop)

No Hdmi display(tested hdmi cable with Fire TV).
Won't boot to Xell.
Power button lights up but no light on Matrix Glitcher.
Tried holding Y and right trigger.
Tried pressing power button and eject button

J

Just1n

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does it try to boot? Power on? If not, look at the power brick. It should be orange while the console is off

C

Chaoticjacket

Reaction score
Does it try to boot? Power on? If not, look at the power brick. It should be orange while the console is off
Yes it powers on just no boot

also, when i try to power on from the controller, the lights on the controller keep circling and the power button on the console turns on.

*The lights on the controller do not stop circling until i power the console down by pressing the power button on the console

Last edited:
X

XeDevn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes it powers on just no boot

also, when i try to power on from the controller, the lights on the controller keep circling and the power button on the console turns on.

*The lights on the controller do not stop circling until i power the console down by pressing the power button on the console
Might be getting rrod man. I mean it is a falcon so it's definitely possible and I might be wrong but I don't think rghs show rrod, at least that's what I have heard.

C

Chaoticjacket

Reaction score
Might be getting rrod man. I mean it is a falcon so it's definitely possible and I might be wrong but I don't think rghs show rrod, at least that's what I have heard.
Thinking about sending it in to sharkys customs is he reliable.

K

Killjoy666

Getting There
Reaction score
Thinking about sending it in to sharkys customs is he reliable.
Would Definitely Suggest Resoldering All Wires, And If The Console Isn’t Showing Video Reflashing Nand (Manually) If Not Doing A Proper Reflow To The GPU.

If Your In USA Would Quote You $35-$50 To Repair It For You.

If Not Fixable Can Offer RGH 1.2 Replacement Board For Flat Fee Of $60 (Falcon Board As Well)

Top Bottom