Matchmaking messed up?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Game Modding' started by Soapy, Nov 13, 2008 with 7 replies and 374 views.

1. Soapy

Soapy Banned

Ratings:
    I cant find games with a full party. Its getting me pissed off. Then when i do find a game we get players that have like 4 ranks higher then us. WTF they totally raped the **** out of us, and i lost my 2 bar rank. :cursing:

2. IzzY

IzzY Getting There

Ratings:
    Who ever was the host must have the same connection type as me. Its impossible to find a match in MM even when I host a full party. It just happens :frown:.

3. killer8463

killer8463 Getting There

Ratings:
    matchmaking is really pissin me off its takin me atleast 20-30 min to get one game!

4. TheHeartless

TheHeartless Getting There

Ratings:
    I will agree that someone in programming messed up big. I try to play Wingman, and it takes me anywhere between 5 to 15 minutes to get a game. I'm sorry when I get on to play a game I shouldn't have to wait. I bought the game to have fun not wait.:cursing:

5. IRONFI3LD

IRONFI3LD Getting There

Ratings:
  6. bubblebuddyi

bubblebuddyi Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Try opening ports on your router for your xbox 360. I don't have any problems, and either do my friends. I had problems the first day the game came out, and a little bit afterwards, but as of now its quick and fine.

7. OP
    Soapy

Soapy Banned

Ratings:
    I knew they should of had a public beta for matchmaking. Dumbasses.

8. T Sizzles

T Sizzles VIP VIP

Ratings:
    Matchmaking is so slow. I was playing in a full party with my friends and it took ~4 minutes to find a match. Then the time spent in the lobby.........

With games like Halo and Call of Duty you enter matchmaking, and within 30 seconds you're in a game.