Solved Matching Key to Drive

ScottR31

Reaction score
Hi,

I have 2 Lite-on drives ive been mucking around with and im not sure which key goes with which drive.

Is there anyway to match them or if I installed the wrong key what happens, does it just not play anything inc originals or brick the drive?

-R

EclipseModz

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
You don't have to match the key to the drive. You have to match the key to the motherboard. So just flash one firmware with one key to one drive and figure out which 360 it works with and leave it in that one and flash the other.

ScottR31

Reaction score
So the drive key is for the mobo, not the drive, so no matter what drive I put it the key has to be the same mobo one.

That might make things easy since ive gt 3 consoles : Sammy mobo, BenQ mobo and Liteon...

EclipseModz

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
The key has to do with the mobo.

But now since you told me that. You actually have to match the drive to the correct console now.

Easiest way is to open the firmware file in jungleflasher. See what drive the firmware belongs to. Flash it to that drive. Then put it in the xbox if it does work put it in the next and so on. You will have to do it with all 3.

Top Bottom