Very nice so this will eliminate the need for second system and TV. Excellent work.theres another way to do this 99 lives glitch which you can do solo. all you need is 2 controllers + mouse + a dummy account. i've been using it this way for months and once you get the hang of it its so simple. its gonna sound strange but try it out.. if you follow exactly it will work (100% works on xbox. should work on ps4/ps5. not sure about pc). just note that if you're using playstation controller then you will need to substitute A for X and B for O etc
- have your main account on controller 1 and go to multiplayer lobby
- on controller 2 press A to join the party
- on controller 1 go to barracks, theater - you should see message about needing to disband the party - click continue
- power off controller 2 (on xbox hold the middle button in for a few seconds and you'll see option to power off controller)
- on controller 1 choose any clip and load it up
- once its playing power on controller 2 and spam A button few times.
- on controller 1 pause and quit.
- on controller 1 back out of the theater to main lobby and RB RB across to operators
- on controller 2 press A, B - should see a ui error message
- on controller 1 press A, Y, B, B - should back at main lobby menu
- on controller 1 go to custom games at the bottom --> change mode --> pick any --> change mode again --> pick free for all
- then still with controller 1 go to move down to edit games rules and press A, A, A
- on controller 2 press B - should see error message again
- on controller 1 press A, menu (settings button), B, Y, B
- on controller 2 press down on the d-pad a bunch of times (or hold for a couple seconds) then up 1 time - don't need controller 2 anymore after this
- on controller 1 press A, A, A, B, B, B, then after you press B again it should ask if want to leave lobby, press A to leave then B and B again and you should be back at start screen
- on controller 1 press any button and go to zombies - you should see a glitched multiplayer/zombies screen
- on controller 1 press RB, RB
- with your mouse click on where it says 'player' at the top of the screen
- still using mouse click on where it says 'last stand' and then move your mouse and point just to the right of the self revive count and leave it there.
- then on controller 1 press LB, LB back to main lobby menu and go to private or solo and choose whichever map you want.
- as soon as you've picked and the game has started loading move the mouse to the left slightly and click the self revive counter up to as many as you want
- when the game starts you'll have however many self revives you've selected. if doing a private match you can invite people before or after the match has started and everyone in your party will have the self revives to use
hopefully makes sense..
its interesting coz if you do it you'll see a bunch of other game settings too like last stand duration and starting with a set amount of points.. i think i've tried most and only ones i've found that work when you change it are the self revive count and friendly fire which you can turn on. would be really cool if all those additional settings were usable.Very nice so this will eliminate the need for second system and TV. Excellent work.
I also have done friendly fire quite funny when no one expects it. I was hoping for some secondary glitch (godmode) from it but so far it's just like it says pvp on.its interesting coz if you do it you'll see a bunch of other game settings too like last stand duration and starting with a set amount of points.. i think i've tried most and only ones i've found that work when you change it are the self revive count and friendly fire which you can turn on. would be really cool if all those additional settings were usable.