What's new

Master Chief Collection

Kira

Kira

Legendary Veteran Video Connoisseur Fabled Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
With the announcement of Halo: The Master Chief Collection, memories started coming back about playing with friends and all of the funny moments that we had. I am definitely looking forward to the release for PC and the memories that I will make with new friends along the way. Is anyone else getting it, and on what platform, Steam or Windows Store?

Lyttle

Lyttle

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm also excited for a PC release i'm hoping the community for it is big, i'm anticipating it will be but I guess we will see. Can not wait to play reach for endless amount of hours on my pc :smile:

M

Medusa

Medusa Lobbies
Free Hoster Discord Integration
Reaction score
Sin$
I sat there getting nostalgia like crazy. I was seriously thinking about getting the collection just to go back & play Halo 2 & 3 again just for that nostalgia to come back. I miss those games & Halo 1 was the first game I've ever played on the original Xbox & Halo 3 was the first ever game I played on Xbox 360. I miss them so much & just wanna play them again but I'm really not sure as I've been enjoying Halo Infinite so much(Which I've been dying to play the campaign but haven't purchased the game yet... Still playing for free) But other than that I've been seriously seriously thinking about it just not sure if I'm going to or not because I have a feeling I'd play them once & only play it after that just for nostalgia which would be once in a great while.

Top Bottom
Login
Register