• Thread starter Justin
  • Start date
  • Views 3,845
Xbox One Guru

Xbox One Guru

Xbox Master Race
Reaction score
Sin$
Why's it gotta be IGN?! :frown: Freaking hate IGN.

Deadpool

Deadpool

Politically Incorrect
Retired
Lifetime
Fabled Veteran Beginning of An Odyssey Jokester
Reaction score
Sin$
Just when I thought I had my life together and conquered addiction, they announce this.
And I am so ****ing ready for it.

Link

Link

I had eggs for breakfast, Your Mum had Sausage.
Programmer Contest Sponsor Services
Reaction score
Sin$
Does anyone know how customizing your spartan is going to work across all 4 games?
Anyways can't wait for this to release, going to be so much fun!!

Deadpool

Deadpool

Politically Incorrect
Retired
Lifetime
Fabled Veteran Beginning of An Odyssey Jokester
Reaction score
Sin$
Does anyone know how customizing your spartan is going to work across all 4 games?
I thought you sold your x1?

Justin

Justin

#mmNation
End of the Year 2012 End of the Year 2014 Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I've posted these pictures in another thread, but it looks like there will be an option to customize a different spartan and elite for every game (that the elite is available). Anyway, here ya go!

zeTiPVs.jpg

Vh9gquw.jpg

10629883_782202048485550_1113846505523157562_n.jpg

B-rad

B-rad

Press On
Legendary Veteran 10th Anniversary Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
This is awesome. I'm definitely going to be watching this on twitch when I get a chance.

I never thought they'd be playing it on twitch even though new videos come out all the time.

Thanks for the share Justin.

Spyro

Spyro

4/18/10
VIP
Stickied Mythical Veteran End of the Year 2012
Reaction score
Sin$
I've posted these pictures in another thread, but it looks like there will be an option to customize a different spartan and elite for every game (that the elite is available). Anyway, here ya go!

zeTiPVs.jpg

Vh9gquw.jpg

10629883_782202048485550_1113846505523157562_n.jpg
I want more pictures

B-rad

B-rad

Press On
Reaction score
Sin$
I miss BXRing:unsure:

Yeah I hope they still have it. Probably will.

Something I wanted to point out though. I didn't see any overshields on Warlord. And I wish they wouldn't change it too much. I'm not opposed to the stronger sentinel beam. Also I didn't take to much to the whole falling ice on lockout thing. Thought that was bit played out.

But overall I am very happy with what I saw. Just another good day because of it and really gets me excited.

The whole skill based system is going to be the reason I rarely put the game down. :biggrin:

Adamgm10

Adamgm10

The Kid
Experienced Veteran Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Personally I'm going to jump into Halo CE's Multiplayer first. I play it on PC all the time but it kind of saddens me to see only one playlist for Halo CE at launch day. I want a large scale CTF match on Blood Gulch!

B-rad

B-rad

Press On
Reaction score
Sin$
Personally I'm going to jump into Halo CE's Multiplayer first. I play it on PC all the time but it kind of saddens me to see only one playlist for Halo CE at launch day. I want a large scale CTF match on Blood Gulch!

It's going to be interesting to see what comes out of Halo CE multiplayer.

Considering when Halo CE anniversary came out for the 360, the multiplayer was took from Halo: Reach as both games multiplayer were combined.

I'll be excited to see the original style maps used for combat.

SurF

SurF

Seasoned Member
Fabled Veteran Hardened Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$

Something I wanted to point out though. I didn't see any overshields on Warlord. And I wish they wouldn't change it too much. I'm not opposed to the stronger sentinel beam. Also I didn't take to much to the whole falling ice on lockout thing. Thought that was bit played out.

But overall I am very happy with what I saw. Just another good day because of it and really gets me excited.

The whole skill based system is going to be the reason I rarely put the game down. :biggrin:
The skill based system really is one of the best, if not the best, of any FPS game.

Justin

Justin

#mmNation
End of the Year 2012 End of the Year 2014 Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$

I don't care too much about those maps as the originals will be there as they were originally.

Top Bottom
Login
Register