• Start date
  • Views 3,843
Justin

Justin

#mmNation
End of the Year 2012 End of the Year 2014 Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
(you might want to click that "watch thread" button :wink: )
Brand new gameplay from all four games included in the bundle will be incoming through the month of October. From IGN:

“We’ll have content every weekday because there’s just so damn much to cover. Look for footage from all four campaigns, all four multiplayers in 1080p/60fps (five with the Anniversary stuff, technically), in-depth features, an all-request livestream with 343 executive producer Dan Ayoub and original Halo 2 multiplayer lead designer Max Hoberman on October 22, and a few surprises.”

There will also be an exclusive map reveal, most likely Warlock, since that was leaked pretty recently.

Content drops starting tomorrow, October 6th on IGN's website and twitch for the live streams.

The MCC releases on Nov. 11th

Below are the updates throughout the month of October on the MCC straight from IGN.

10/6 - Warlock revealed as newest H2:A map with 1080p 60fps gameplay: http://t.co/
10/7 - MCC video preview -
10/7 - Medal system for Halo CE and Halo 2! - http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/10...nd-halo-2-in-halo-the-master-chief-collection
10/9 - Launch day playlists Revealed! - http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/10/09/halo-the-master-chief-collections-launch-day-multiplayer-playlists-revealed-ign-first?utm_campaign=ign main twitter&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social
Halo 2 Classic 1080p 60fps footage! - http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/10...o-the-master-chief-collection-ign-first?watch

Last edited:
Im Da Best

Im Da Best

The next best thing...
Retired
Scaling the Mountain Bright Idea Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm starting to get excited now. :rolleyes:
This month is going to take forever...

The Awesome Guy

The Awesome Guy

A Really Cool Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
This game will be the reason to get an Xbox One.

jhitman

jhitman

Thanks DirtyBear for the premium!
Reaction score
Sin$
That 60 fps is definitely gonna throw me off lol.

Justin

Justin

#mmNation
Reaction score
Sin$
Updated with today's video preview and article that shows new footage of coag, and many other things. Also it is a great video to get people up to date on what the MCC is all about.

K

Kakashi

OG
A Milli Mythical Veteran CotM
Reaction score
Sin$
New information about the medal system!
I'm not sure I see the point in being able to turn them on/off. If I am not mistaken, wouldn't you not be able to track them if they are off?

Justin

Justin

#mmNation
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm not sure I see the point in being able to turn them on/off. If I am not mistaken, wouldn't you not be able to track them if they are off?
A lot of people want the game to feel exactly as it was back then and this new medal system would stray away from that I guess.

K

Kakashi

OG
A Milli Mythical Veteran CotM
Reaction score
Sin$
A lot of people want the game to feel exactly as it was back then and this new medal system would stray away from that I guess.
Yeah that is true. I'm just glad there won't be any modding in matchmaking this time around.

Spooze

Spooze

Xbox Achievement Whore
Retired
Mythical Veteran Fabled Veteran Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
November 11th just won't come fast enough!

BreakdowN v2

BreakdowN v2

VIP
Retired
End of the Year 2012 End of the Year 2016 End of the Year 2017
Reaction score
Sin$
I just want to play Halo 2 again. Just wanna slip into a month long coma.

Top Bottom
Login
Register