[REQUIREMENTS]

Bunker
M.O.C. with personal vehicle storage
Elegy RH8 or faggio
1 friend
Motorcycle Club
Car/Cars you want to give/receive

STEPS:

1. Have your friends all but one get frozen behind their M.O.C. using Elegy RH8 or Faggio which is stored in their M.O.C. (Peron/Personsons) receiving car
2. Now you will drive a faggio in your bunker (Person giving the cars)
3. Wedge the faggio in between cement blocks and cement bags so you can teleport on & off the bike
4. Start up a titan of a job then back out and soon as you see black screen spam triangle (bike should be glitched in bunker now) (place it to the side)
5. Walk inside of your M.O.C. and have your friend send you an invite to his MC
6. Before accepting that invite have your friend hover over disband MC
7. Accept invite to his MC and when you get the black screen tell them to double tap X / A (PS4 / XBOX ONE)
8. Talk to the mechanic inside of your friend's bunker now have them walk inside their M.O.C. entering with nearby crew + friends
9. Take the faggio over to the gun range, walk in between shooting booth, open weapon wheel, and place sticky bomb on the faggio
10. Now take the faggio and place it next to the M.O.C. around about where the back tires are (your friends will tell you how close you are)
11. Run back to the gun range & stand inside the shooting booth again / double check to see if everyone is frozen then hit left d-pad to blow it up
12. Start up a titan of a job / have all of your friends join you by going to online - players, and have them accept all the alerts
13. When everyone is back on the ground you can then back out of the job
14. Flip to a story mode character then back out, kill yourself, and repeat the process one more time (lol)
15. Have one of your friends send you an invite to their bunker if you have the same one / or fly back to your bunk
16. Now call up the first car you will be giving away and drive it into your bunker
17. Take the car and wedge it against the wall, then take the caddy and pin the driver side door as well
18 Walk next to the car door and spam Triangle or Y til you see your character teleporting in and out of the vehicle freely
19. Start up a titan of a job from inside the car, back out, and when you see the black screen start spamming Triangle or Y
20. Get out the vehicle, open your interaction menu, set vehicle access to no one, then back out of the menu
21. Now open your interaction menu again and set vehicle access to everyone
22. Now your friend who's getting that car can jump inside of it drive it over to the bunker door, pin the driver side door against the bunker entrance door
and they will teleport into the back of their M.O.C. with the car

TO KEEP GIVING CARS REPEAT STEPS

16-22

YOUR FRIENDS ONLY HAVE TO WAIT FOR YOU TO GIVE THEM THE CAR OF THEIR CHOOSING

VIDEO:

HOW TO GET FROZEN BEHIND M.O.C.
VIDEO:

STEPS

1. From inside the bunker drive your Elegy RH8 or faggio out of your M.O.C.
2. Get as far as you possibly can from your blue circle, but just close enough to get the alert to enter the M.O.C.
3. Press right D-pad and options / start at the same exact time

4. Your map should open up without you getting sucked into the M.O.C. now go to online - jobs and make sure that play job and quick job are greyed out. This is proof that you are frozen and will be able to receive a car without issues.

TIPS:

IF THE FAGGIO DESPAWNS ON YOU WHEN TRYING TO GLITCH IT INSIDE THE BUNKER
IT WILL BE PARKED OUTSIDE SO JUST GO GET IT AND DRIVE IT INSIDE AGAIN
AND THIS TIME WEDGE IT BETWEEN THE CEMENT MATERIALS MAKE SURE YOU CAN TELEPORT ON AND OFF OF IT SPAMMING TRIANGLE OR Y
NOW GO GET A CADDY AND PARK IT RIGHT UP AGAINST THE BACK SIDE OF THE FAGGIO NOW TRY TELEPORTING ON AND OFF
ONCE TELEPORT TESTING IS OVER
TELEPORT BACK ON THE BIKE START UP A TITAN OF A JOB, BACK OUT, WHEN YOU SEE BLACK SCREEN START SPAMMING TRIANGLE OR Y
AND WHEN YOU GET BACK YOU SHOULD BE TELEPORTING ON AND OFF THE BIKE

THIS MEANS THE BIKE IS NOW INSIDE OF EVERYONES BUNKER!

{SAMES GOES FOR GLITCHING THE CARS IN AS WELL}

Last edited:
J

julio_ignacius

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This glitch is well put together with the efforts from all of those guys. It's ridiculously easy, I almost couldn't believe ir when my friend showed me.

GlitchGuru

GlitchGuru

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This glitch is well put together with the efforts from all of those guys. It's ridiculously easy, I almost couldn't believe ir when my friend showed me.
Yeah, dude doing it this way is so much easier, I didn't even want to do the other methods until this came along.

WarriorofAnubis

WarriorofAnubis

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
This is awesome. I just wish someone would get an some modded cars. I got one. And you can also back the faggio up so the back of it is against the wall. Good job guys

GlitchGuru

GlitchGuru

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Because you can fit 30 people in one session so not including yourself I could give 29 other people a car and all I would have to do is just call it up and pull it in, then they'll just drive it in. I believe this method was already a known fact but I don't think no one has layed it out like this step by step.

WarriorofAnubis

WarriorofAnubis

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Because you can fit 30 people in one session so not including yourself I could give 29 other people a car and all I would have to do is just call it up and pull it in, then they'll just drive it in. I believe this method was already a known fact but I don't think no one has layed it out like this step by step.
It's a good find

T

Teads

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
We are doing the glitch and everything has worked out great but I really need your guys help on last step. I have my friends car and go over to the bunker door and it doesn't put me in my moc no matter how I place the car. I think I maybe not doing the freezing behind the moc correct or the last step correct. Can you guys give me some tips on those 2 parts?

X

XCoNCept1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
We are doing the glitch and everything has worked out great but I really need your guys help on last step. I have my friends car and go over to the bunker door and it doesn't put me in my moc no matter how I place the car. I think I maybe not doing the freezing behind the moc correct or the last step correct. Can you guys give me some tips on those 2 parts?
I would just say try and place it as close as you can to the bunker door and move the car around towards the wall for the person getting the car

WarriorofAnubis

WarriorofAnubis

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Face the wall with driver door towards bunker door and just drive forward to the wall and back up past the yellow posts and keep doing that. It should suck you in after a few tries

Killergaming

Killergaming

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
I do not understand how this on one go. no offense but you pull the car 29 times that's not one go. and how you going to coordinate 29 plp? and no offense but anyone could of figured out that you can have 29 plp frozen at one time. 
one go would be 29 plp getting in one car 
or one friend gets 29 cars in one go

T

Teads

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I would just say try and place it as close as you can to the bunker door and move the car around towards the wall for the person getting the car
So the person getting the car drives it to bunker door and presses driver side door to the bunker door and move toward wall? Also, getting the car frozen behind moc. Do you just be on slant as far as you can get from moc blue circle and hit right on d pad and start; as long as you get the online jobs greyed out you're good right?

X

XCoNCept1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So the person getting the car drives it to bunker door and presses driver side door to the bunker door and move toward wall? Also, getting the car frozen behind moc. Do you just be on slant as far as you can get from moc blue circle and hit right on d pad and start; as long as you get the online jobs greyed out you're good right?
Yeah you’re correct on everything

GlitchGuru

GlitchGuru

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I do not understand how this on one go. no offense but you pull the car 29 times that's not one go. and how you going to coordinate 29 plp? and no offense but anyone could of figured out that you can have 29 plp frozen at one time. 
one go would be 29 plp getting in one car 
or one friend gets 29 cars in one go
I feel you dude, I was just given this information and was asked to past it on and I thought that it was pretty cool I haven't seen something broken down to me as simple as this was taught to me. Also, I haven't seen someone give cars in this fashion before thought it was different.

WarriorofAnubis

WarriorofAnubis

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes as long as you are not in the MOC you will be fine. If you are still having issues have the person giving the car park it with the driver door next to the yellow posts making sure the driver door will opem Then you get in the car and when your in the passenger seat have your friend get out. You will move to the driver seat pull forward to the bunker door. And you should get the animation of pulling into MOC

T

Teads

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah you’re correct on everything
Thank you for your time. =) 
Yes as long as you are not in the MOC you will be fine. If you are still having issues have the person giving the car park it with the driver door next to the yellow posts making sure the driver door will opem Then you get in the car and when your in the passenger seat have your friend get out. You will move to the driver seat pull forward to the bunker door. And you should get the animation of pulling into MOC
Awesome, I will do this! Thank you!

bigboigal

bigboigal

Reaction score
Sin$
Easier to read if you split up the giving player, the receiving players, and the other friend

K

KNorthCast

Reaction score
Sin$
My friend keeps being sucked into the moc. He’s doing right on dpad and start but doesn’t freeze. He is on the Hill with a slant. Any suggestions?

GlitchGuru

GlitchGuru

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
My friend keeps being sucked into the moc. He’s doing right on dpad and start but doesn’t freeze. He is on the Hill with a slant. Any suggestions?
Have him drive forward and get the message to enter the M.O.C. then reverse little by little, then slowly nudge forward til he gets the message to go in, then hit right d-pad and start at the exact same time. (Just tap it)

XGtAbOsSX

XGtAbOsSX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes sir. I suggested multiple people getting set up behind the moc in the bunker when we were dropping cars into the bunker... But never thought of setting up for multiple different cars! Very awesome and easy on the car giver when people want different cars and only have to focus on one aspect of the glitch! Great work

Top Bottom
Login
Register