Reaction score
founder ..
glitchmanonline
lambrider

Massive duplication easy CEO fast PS4 XBOX
you wrong for real this glitch
1 bunkers for you and friends boot
2 moc and function garage plus workshop
3 have beers and the message to list the apartment ...

1 your friend invites you to her moc
2 he puts his cursors on going out all
3 you count down 3
4 has two voices went out
5 your friends takes you out at 3 Once in your apartment your friend invites you to his bunker
6 you drink beers one drop
7 your friends brings you home
8 you make the bug with the container
9 your friends left their moc in front of your CEO and left the session
You go to your CEO and duplicate yourself
Garce a moc and the function garage and workshop These are
the massive bon glitch

Fin de la discussion

Écrivez un message...

M

MrSquiddles2K15

Your Grammar Sucks
Reaction score
Hope the video is helpful since I can't understand a ****ing word you tried to translate.

B

Blue9488

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Will wait for English

J

jw460

Contributor
Reaction score
I just woke up and read this
I read it 3 times thinking I wasn’t seeing something right I got to step 8
And said what the f*** did I just read :hilarious:

T

TrueMas

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is pure poetry !

Thanks for sharing anyway 👍🏼

Think the last dupe, that I did , that involved passing out from drinking beers was before the arena wars came out.
Filled garages with elegy retro’s and could start all over filling then with upgraded issi’s instead 😜

M

Mr Glitches GTA

All About The Glitches
Reaction score
Requirements
1 Friend - For 5-10 mins
Both you and friend need bunker & MOC
CEO office with garages and mod shop
Empty spaces in CEO office garage
Lester heist invite in phone
Free Elegy In MOC
10 Beers

Steps

1. Friend starts in Bunker inside MOC and sends you invite to MOC that you accept.
  2. Once your inside friends MOC you bring up your phone and hover over heist invitation inside phone & your frend faces the back door of MOC and hovers over ALL EXIT then you accept heist invite and 1 good second after friend selects ALL EXIT
  3. You will spawn in one of your apartments in the heist room get your friend to invite you back to there bunker.
  4. You stand near the back of friends MOC then your friend stands in the blue circle it will give him the option to enter MOC alone or with friends he hovers over Enter with friends
  5. You start drinking beers (Press X on beer let go and press & hold x until beer is fully finished) Do this for about 7 - 8 beers then you will pass out. As soon as you fall to your knees and screen starts fading black you friend enters MOC with friends (You should see your friends MOC disappear in the back ground before screen turns fully black)
  6. You should spawn in the city outside a hospital (If you spawn in the sandy shores glitch will probably fail) from here make your way down to the docks
  7. At the docks call out your MOC and make sure its down at the bottom of the dock and also request the car you want to dupe from anywhere. (Once MOC arrives tell your friends to drive his MOC out of his bunker and drive to your CEO office)
  8. Now you move the container with the MOC then place your MOC about 2 cm or so from where the container was with blue inside where the container was (Check video this is hard to explain) Then drive the car you wanna dupe to back of MOC and press Right D-pad and accept full MOC alert - You should get black screen for about 1 second the spawn in the car behind MOC now get out of car and drive MOC to CEO office.
  9. Your friend should be parked outside your CEO Office in there MOC and you want to drive your MOC about 2 blocks away and back MOC up to a wall so you still have the blue circle but you wont get a cut scene when you drive in and again request the car you want to dupe
  10. Now you can tell your friend to leave the session and from here you can dupe a car every 2 mins solo - Once friend has left you drive the car you want to dupe up to MOC press Right D-pad accept full alert wait 2 seconds or so and you should just respawn in the car if you can see the plate it will change for a clean plate.
  11. Now drive the dupe into CEO office garage with an empty space then take dupe into mod shop and make a change to save the dupe then go back to garage
  12. Order another Elegy into your MOC then drive to MOC and wait until you get the alert that says the car has been delivered then hit right D-pad accept alert and you will respawn in the dupe
Now just keep repeating 10 - 12 (Not including the friend)

Video - May take a few seconds to start

Last edited:
T

TrueMas

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Requirements
1 Friend - For 5-10 mins
Both you and friend need bunker & MOC
CEO office with garages and mod shop
Empty spaces in CEO office garage
Lester heist invite in phone
Free Elegy In MOC
10 Beers

Steps

1. Friend starts in Bunker inside MOC and sends you invite to MOC that you accept.
  2. Once your inside friends MOC you bring up your phone and hover over heist invitation inside phone & your frend faces the back door of MOC and hovers over ALL EXIT then you accept heist invite and 1 good second after friend selects ALL EXIT
  3. You will spawn in one of your apartments in the heist room get your friend to invite you back to there bunker.
  4. You stand near the back of friends MOC then your friend stands in the blue circle it will give him the option to enter MOC alone or with friends he hovers over Enter with friends
  5. You start drinking beers (Press X on beer let go and press & hold x until beer is fully finished) Do this for about 7 - 8 beers then you will pass out. As soon as you fall to your knees and screen starts fading black you friend enters MOC with friends (You should see your friends MOC disappear in the back ground before screen turns fully black)
  6. You should spawn in the city outside a hospital (If you spawn in the sandy shores glitch will probably fail) from here make your way down to the docks
  7. At the docks call out your MOC and make sure its down at the bottom of the dock and also request the car you want to dupe from anywhere. (Once MOC arrives tell your friends to drive his MOC out of his bunker and drive to your CEO office)
  8. Now you move the container with the MOC then place your MOC about 2 cm or so from where the container was with blue inside where the container was (Check video this is hard to explain) Then drive the car you wanna dupe to back of MOC and press Right D-pad and accept full MOC alert - You should get black screen for about 1 second the spawn in the car behind MOC now get out of car and drive MOC to CEO office.
  9. Your friend should be parked outside your CEO Office in there MOC and you want to drive your MOC about 2 blocks away and back MOC up to a wall so you still have the blue circle but you wont get a cut scene when you drive in and again request the car you want to dupe
  10. Now you can tell your friend to leave the session and from here you can dupe a car every 2 mins solo - Once friend has left you drive the car you want to dupe up to MOC press Right D-pad accept full alert wait 2 seconds or so and you should just respawn in the car if you can see the plate it will change for a clean plate.
  11. Now drive the dupe into CEO office garage with an empty space then take dupe into mod shop and make a change to save the dupe then go back to garage
  12. Order another Elegy into your MOC then drive to MOC and wait until you get the alert that says the car has been delivered then hit right D-pad accept alert and you will respawn in the dupe
Now just keep repeating 10 - 12 (Not including the friend)

Video
Thanks for clearing up the steps.
Very similair to the old one, nice. ✌🏼

S

sanghakaranvir2001

Reaction score
founder ..
glitchmanonline
lambrider

Massive duplication easy CEO fast PS4 XBOX
you wrong for real this glitch
1 bunkers for you and friends boot
2 moc and function garage plus workshop
3 have beers and the message to list the apartment ...

1 your friend invites you to her moc
2 he puts his cursors on going out all
3 you count down 3
4 has two voices went out
5 your friends takes you out at 3 Once in your apartment your friend invites you to his bunker
6 you drink beers one drop
7 your friends brings you home
8 you make the bug with the container
9 your friends left their moc in front of your CEO and left the session
You go to your CEO and duplicate yourself
Garce a moc and the function garage and workshop These are
the massive bon glitch

Fin de la discussion

Écrivez un message...

I did the glitch without having to wait for the car to deliver. You can just buy the car and than go to the moc with Issi and press yes on the alert it works perfectly and no time wasted. It makes the glitch even faster

E

Engage80

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This glitch was great last year. Filled my 60 car CEO in no time. It’s crazy how all these seem to get un-patched after a certain amount of time. It’s always right around the time a new DLC is coming. I used to think it was a conspiracy so we’d all be able to stock up on cash and afford the new DLC stuff. But I realize it’s more a result of them messing around with code when they’re working on the DLC and this causes old glitches to become un-patched. At least I know there’s a new DLC coming real soon! 👍🏻

N

NewbOverHere

Reaction score
Question, do you request the same vehicle at the ceo part of the vehicle that you requested at the docs once your friend leaves or do you request another dupe vehicle? Also does it matter who starts the invite only lobby, the helper or the duper?

B

BryanFarm

Reaction score
This glitch was great last year. Filled my 60 car CEO in no time. It’s crazy how all these seem to get un-patched after a certain amount of time. It’s always right around the time a new DLC is coming. I used to think it was a conspiracy so we’d all be able to stock up on cash and afford the new DLC stuff. But I realize it’s more a result of them messing around with code when they’re working on the DLC and this causes old glitches to become un-patched. At least I know there’s a new DLC coming real soon! 👍🏻

It probably has more to do with people transferring, people quitting, new hires. Knowledge is lost over time resulting in these getting opened back up.

One of my biggest issues with the game is the message that comes up joining a heist that says TOO MANY PEOPLE IN SESSION WOULD YOU LIKE TO ENTER THE Q continuum? One of the ways to keep this from happening was to not allow autojoin for sessions over xx (where xx was between 22-25 persons). Force joins were still allowed (as long as session was still under 30) that way those people doing apartment heists could actually get people to join successfully. So yeah over time things do slowly get unpatched. Probably happens all the time.

N

NewbOverHere

Reaction score
I keep spawning at sandy shores, the first time i spawned in the city but got infinite black screen at docs and now I got docs down but I think because I spawn at sandy shores the glitch isn’t working.

M

Mr Glitches GTA

All About The Glitches
Reaction score
I keep spawning at sandy shores, the first time i spawned in the city but got infinite black screen at docs and now I got docs down but I think because I spawn at sandy shores the glitch isn’t working.
If you get a black screen you can have your friend come to the dock and push the back of ur moc with a big vehicle and get the back wheels of the moc off the ground it should take you out of the black screen

J

Jgamez

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does this still work? I keep spawning in MOC with issi after the crate portion at the docks?

Top Bottom