All Working MASSIVE DUP (MONEY GLITCH)

Discussion in 'Grand Theft Auto V Glitches' started by TutoFacileFrance, Feb 9, 2019 with 80 replies and 12,443 views.

1. Robert Clennell

Robert Clennell Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I’m pretty sure any dupe glitch which requires custom plates is not a merge. I’m sure I read that in the magic slot guide that was taken down unfortunately. It is set to make a return though not sure how long it will take him to put it back together plus all the extra bits he will have to add to it. Got 2 PS4’s but too ill to test it bud.

2. Juicehead99

Juicehead99 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Ye I wasn't sure if this required custom plates or the guy in vid just does it anyway to change dupe abit then save

3. pistolwhipya420

pistolwhipya420 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Custom plates can still get tracked.. be careful selling

4. Barry Sc0tt

Barry Sc0tt Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Don't wanna say patched just yet but my elegy rh8 keeps upgrading to retro now, gonna try again just restarted.

Last edited: Feb 11, 2019 at 3:27 PM
  5. ghostjz111

ghostjz111 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    If I have a yankton plate that I want to out on other cars will it transfer if to the dupes if i do this glitch?

6. OfcxDoa

OfcxDoa Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I had the same problem and mentioned how to fix it. Friend walks to car after pressing Y and as soon as he starts walking he/she needs to get black alert with character wheel. While still walking they should have black alert and while getting into the car you should be pressing upgrade. IMPORTANT: AFTER UPGRADING IMMEDIATELY PAUSE AND GO TO SHARK CARDS! This will prevent the car from changing.
    [doublepost=1549918104][/doublepost]Another important tip to everyone doing this. This was mentioned before that it still works if you get the alert Friend has started an activity etc. If you accept that alert and you start joining your friend have them immediately back out from the mission while you're joining and once you load in simply quit the mission. You will spawn outside but you will still be able to continue the glitch as normal just go in swap the cars and change the plate or if it's something that doesnt have a plate like the sasquatch like I just duped just change one thing on the vehicle like the hood or exhaust. Finish normally by leaving garage and going to creator then starting an invite only session and you will see that it worked. I dont try to sell the sasquatch because of the no plate thing I just wanted a second one to customize and play around with.

• Like Like x 1
  7. J4me51980

J4me51980 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Press pause, go to online or friends, then party and remove yourself from it, I think. Nvm just saw ur nvm lol

8. IShadowzzI

IShadowzzI Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Got this working on Xbox but when I modify the vehicle my custom plates don't always show up I'm not dupe detected and the cars aren't dirty. Do you need custom plates for this or do you get fresh plates each time from elegy?

Last edited: Feb 12, 2019 at 5:01 AM
  9. ClassicSlayer1

ClassicSlayer1 Newbie

Ratings:
  10. IShadowzzI

IShadowzzI Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Still working XB1 doing it right now

11. SneakySquirrel

SneakySquirrel Newbie

Ratings:
    It works still, however all my plates are the same, my friend could not select join job or the criminal starter pack so we had a third party start titan of a job, he joined, became host then I joined him.

Garage full of dupes, however now I need to find out how to clean the dirty dupes.

Can still get custom plates on other cars so I'm not detected.

Anyone know how to clean these plates up after 1.46?

I'm looking and cant find a work around anywhere that works.

12. IShadowzzI

IShadowzzI Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Note: You need to have a custom plate on these vehicles as you do not get a new plate from the elegys.

13. SneakySquirrel

SneakySquirrel Newbie

Ratings:
    It was a custom plate
    [doublepost=1549974110][/doublepost]
    And it wont let me change to a new one

14. ClassicSlayer1

ClassicSlayer1 Newbie

Ratings:
    Yeah I just had a bug with getting on the starter pack all g now

15. IShadowzzI

IShadowzzI Enthusiast

Ratings:
    If you cannot add a custom plate to the car then either it's a dirty dupe or you lost access to custom plates from exceeding sell limit.

Does anyone know how to fix the issue where you cannot open criminal enterprise starter pack? It doesn't happen every time maybe 1 in every 5 dupe rounds. You try open it and it just flashes but does not open and you can't pull up your phone or exit car tried every way i can think of to fix it but only thing that works is finding new session but then friend has to spend another 900k.

16. Mocsikaa

Mocsikaa Enthusiast

Ratings:
    On PC, not merge or anything... Everything did well.

17. SneakySquirrel

SneakySquirrel Newbie

Ratings:
    I stated they were dirty dupes, I need to know if anyone has a work around to clean em, I didn't exceed the daily limit, as I haven't sold any cars for some time and can still get custom plates on other cars, just not the duped ones. Could adding the rear mortar on the issi have removed my custom plate?

18. IShadowzzI

IShadowzzI Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Currently no way to clean dirty cars just have to delete them and the rear mortar hides your plate it does not delete it.

19. THP070

THP070 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    If you can not open criminal pack, go to new session, start titan and inv friend from there.
    Just did it

• Informative Informative x 1
  20. DeSCiM8

DeSCiM8 Newbie

Ratings:
    Easy. Back out of that, then hit XBOX button then go to chat / friends then join their game. This does not stuff the glitch up.