What's new

Discussion [Mass] Se7ensins Desktop Wallpapers!

SSL

SSL

Pepe Le Pew
Frame In Gold Free Hoster Stickied
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Credit to @-Le Me- for these 3 wallpapers:
353777q.png

1zg6smp.jpg

rc4mqt.png

Credit to Inver7ed Inver7ed for this wallpaper

RHSL3TC.jpg

Credit to Brinko Brinko for making this wallpaper in 2010!
11impzm.jpg

Credit to mindl3ssviolnc3 for these wallpapers!

JteS3ZS.jpg
YIdj4qQ.jpg
FmjotzC.png
JtIZhur.jpg
LvtH03P.jpg
N4JsVQZ.jpg
hCGmBhy.jpg

Credit to duzion for this wallpaper

j90vx0.png

Credit to Lace Up for this amazing wallpaper

se7ensinsdesktop.png

Credit to Bumhunter for this wallpaper
2cn70px.jpg

Will be adding more over time. amazing wallpapers guys!

Operating System
  1. Windows
Brinko

Brinko

Retired & VIP HypeMan.
VIP
Retired
Fabled Veteran MotM Jokester
Reaction score
Sin$
SSL SSL - 2010! I remember making that like it was yesterday! Good job man at making this thread.

lowpro

lowpro

Professional Abecedarian
Programmer Mythical Veteran Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
So good. I wish I knew how to to anything like that. But alas, I cannot.

Inver7ed

Inver7ed

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Wow I wasnt expecting to show up in this thread, I made that wall such a long time ago.

SSL

SSL

Pepe Le Pew
Frame In Gold Free Hoster Stickied
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
No! Brinko Brinko only listens to his masters and your not one of them! If you want to get to my baby you will have to go through me! *pumps shotgun*

Okay. Brinko Brinko , you listen to me, and you listen hard bb. Red Red gtfo *Squirts thick white substance on face*

AzzidReign

AzzidReign

Teabaggin in 2024
Administrator
Platinum Record A Milli Tutorial Creator
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
bring this thread back

Bring all the computer sections back :tongue: I'm working on reorganizing them but keep running into problems. Hopefully have everything all tidied up here soon.

Frank

Frank

se7en *clap* sins *clap* review
Retired
Sweet Sixteen! Pumpking Beginning of An Odyssey
Reaction score
Sin$
Bring all the computer sections back :tongue: I'm working on reorganizing them but keep running into problems. Hopefully have everything all tidied up here soon.
Good! Shame not everything was kept in the move so to say but some diamonds in the rough looking back into the sub-forums,

AzzidReign

AzzidReign

Teabaggin in 2024
Administrator
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Good! Shame not everything was kept in the move so to say but some diamonds in the rough looking back into the sub-forums,
What wasn't kept? Everything was kept. Just getting it all organized better to find things easier. So like right now...I've migrated most of the operating systems to this section and put them as a "label". Only problem with that is the "label" can't be filtered (yet) like I thought it was able to. So that's being worked on right now.

But I'd like to know what you mean by not everything was kept.

Frank

Frank

Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Just getting it all organized better to find things easier. So like right now...I've migrated most of the operating systems to this section and put them as a "label". Only problem with that is the "label" can't be filtered (yet) like I thought it was able to. So that's being worked on right now.
I still need to grasp the new system at the moment but Honestly looking forward to it all.

What wasn't kept? Everything was kept.
But I'd like to know what you mean by not everything was kept.
I mean I barely remember yesterday nevermind the transition but I thought we avoided some areas as well as cut off a certain amount of threads but I really can't remember sorry if I'm wrong.

AzzidReign

AzzidReign

Teabaggin in 2024
Administrator
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I mean I barely remember yesterday nevermind the transition but I thought we avoided some areas as well as cut off a certain amount of threads but I really can't remember sorry if I'm wrong.
There are still a lot of random game threads in the archive section under the game discussion. I've been slowly going through them but there are some that I'm unable to apply a popular game to (pokemon x) and have been waiting on a fix for that. A few other things here and there that I'm waiting on and then I can get to finally completing this upgrade lol

Frank

Frank

Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
There are still a lot of random game threads in the archive section under the game discussion. I've been slowly going through them but there are some that I'm unable to apply a popular game to (pokemon x) and have been waiting on a fix for that. A few other things here and there that I'm waiting on and then I can get to finally completing this upgrade lol
suppose in that case just generalise them as a series all under one hood maybe instead of just having the separate games just find sections to put them under like pokemon as a general one area for all?

Top Bottom
Login
Register