What's new

Discussion [Mass] Se7ensins Desktop Wallpapers!

S

SSL

Premium Cracker
Reaction score
Credit to @-Le Me- for these 3 wallpapers:

Credit to I Inver7ed for this wallpaper

Credit to B Brinko for making this wallpaper in 2010!

Credit to mindl3ssviolnc3 for these wallpapers!

Credit to duzion for this wallpaper

Credit to Lace Up for this amazing wallpaper

Credit to Bumhunter for this wallpaper

Will be adding more over time. amazing wallpapers guys!

Operating System
Windows
B

Brinko

Retired & VIP HypeMan.
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
S SSL - 2010! I remember making that like it was yesterday! Good job man at making this thread.

S

SSL

Premium Cracker
Reaction score
S SSL - 2010! I remember making that like it was yesterday! Good job man at making this thread.
Thanks. i saw a bunch on google and i thought people would like them!

R

Red

VIP
Retired
Reaction score
I use yours in school lol It's most likely going to be engraved into my PC soon too!

B

Brinko

Retired & VIP HypeMan.
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
I use yours in school lol It's most likely going to be engraved into my PC soon too!

Do you really use it? :smile: :smile:

L

lowpro

Professional Abecedarian
Reaction score
So good. I wish I knew how to to anything like that. But alas, I cannot.

I

Inver7ed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow I wasnt expecting to show up in this thread, I made that wall such a long time ago.

S

SSL

Premium Cracker
Reaction score
No! B Brinko only listens to his masters and your not one of them! If you want to get to my baby you will have to go through me! *pumps shotgun*
Okay. B Brinko , you listen to me, and you listen hard bb. R Red gtfo *Squirts thick white substance on face*

Z

zRegann

Ye Diggin It Kid?
Reaction score
SO HAWT I CUMMEED

F

Frank

se7en *clap* sins *clap* review
Retired
Reaction score
bring this thread back

A

AzzidReign

Man with the plan
Administrator
Reaction score
bring this thread back
Bring all the computer sections back :tongue: I'm working on reorganizing them but keep running into problems. Hopefully have everything all tidied up here soon.

F

Frank

Retired
Reaction score
Bring all the computer sections back :tongue: I'm working on reorganizing them but keep running into problems. Hopefully have everything all tidied up here soon.
Good! Shame not everything was kept in the move so to say but some diamonds in the rough looking back into the sub-forums,

A

AzzidReign

Man with the plan
Administrator
Reaction score
Good! Shame not everything was kept in the move so to say but some diamonds in the rough looking back into the sub-forums,
What wasn't kept? Everything was kept. Just getting it all organized better to find things easier. So like right now...I've migrated most of the operating systems to this section and put them as a "label". Only problem with that is the "label" can't be filtered (yet) like I thought it was able to. So that's being worked on right now.

But I'd like to know what you mean by not everything was kept.

F

Frank

Retired
Reaction score
Just getting it all organized better to find things easier. So like right now...I've migrated most of the operating systems to this section and put them as a "label". Only problem with that is the "label" can't be filtered (yet) like I thought it was able to. So that's being worked on right now.
I still need to grasp the new system at the moment but Honestly looking forward to it all.

What wasn't kept? Everything was kept.
But I'd like to know what you mean by not everything was kept.
I mean I barely remember yesterday nevermind the transition but I thought we avoided some areas as well as cut off a certain amount of threads but I really can't remember sorry if I'm wrong.

A

AzzidReign

Man with the plan
Administrator
Reaction score
I mean I barely remember yesterday nevermind the transition but I thought we avoided some areas as well as cut off a certain amount of threads but I really can't remember sorry if I'm wrong.
There are still a lot of random game threads in the archive section under the game discussion. I've been slowly going through them but there are some that I'm unable to apply a popular game to (pokemon x) and have been waiting on a fix for that. A few other things here and there that I'm waiting on and then I can get to finally completing this upgrade lol

F

Frank

Retired
Reaction score
There are still a lot of random game threads in the archive section under the game discussion. I've been slowly going through them but there are some that I'm unable to apply a popular game to (pokemon x) and have been waiting on a fix for that. A few other things here and there that I'm waiting on and then I can get to finally completing this upgrade lol
suppose in that case just generalise them as a series all under one hood maybe instead of just having the separate games just find sections to put them under like pokemon as a general one area for all?

Top Bottom