Mass PC Gaming Discord Server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dylancoelho

Dylancoelho

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So what I'm basically trying to get going is a Discord server filled with as many members as possible, so you can hop into a channel and have people playing your game you feel like playing, and a full team to join. I've started a basic list of games, obviously I will keep adding if the channel actually goes anywhere.

The current list of channels I have in the server are;

General
H1Z1
Call of Duty
CS:GO
Rocket League
DayZ
League of Legends
Smite
Arma
GTA V
Battlefield
GMOD
AFK

Sadly I've only got myself, and 3 other friends in the channel. If it goes somewhere I'll be extremely happy, I've just recently started gaming on PC after a long time break, and have been looking for people to party up with. If you join thanks a bunch!

For the record; Discord is a multiplatform push to talk application. It can be run from your browser for convenience.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dylancoelho

Dylancoelho

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It would be nice if this took off, since I prefer Discord to Teamspeak, but just so you know, There is already a Se7ensins Teamspeak Server: http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/the-official-se7ensins-teamspeak-3-server.1268713/

I tried the teamspeak server, not exactly what I was looking for.. Every time I joined a channel somebody was extremely rude greeting me with "what the f*** do you want?" or something along the lines of.. Either that or nobody was talking in any channel. Not to mention there was very little games listed on there, with nobody using any. I guess something like what I'm thinking is harder to begin then I expected..

I think you linked that wrong, in order to invite people to discord use the "instant invite" from the client. I'm not at my computer otherwise I would be more detailed.

VinnyHaw

VinnyHaw

Se7enSinner
Mythical Veteran Trifecta End of the Year 2015
Reaction score
Sin$
I tried the teamspeak server, not exactly what I was looking for.. Every time I joined a channel somebody was extremely rude greeting me with "what the **** do you want?" or something along the lines of.. Either that or nobody was talking in any channel. Not to mention there was very little games listed on there, with nobody using any. I guess something like what I'm thinking is harder to begin then I expected..

I think you linked that wrong, in order to invite people to discord use the "instant invite" from the client. I'm not at my computer otherwise I would be more detailed.

https://discordapp.com/invite/0X864NiyS9fI8Dtp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register