What's new

Mass Effect 3 - How to get The Illusive Man's Eyes (and secret casual armour)

J

The Jedmeister

The Jedmeister
Reaction score
Just made a tutorial on how to get The Illusive Man's Eyes for your character in Mass Effect 3, and also how to get a hidden casual outfit!
I did this on PC, but I think it may still work on Xbox and PS3. Hope you enjoy!

M

ManBearPig06

The Shiroyasha
Retired
Reaction score
It works on 360.

The only problem you might have (and this probably applies to PC as well) is if you used a default head, as it won't let you load presets (just setting morph head to true doesn't work either). All you do to fix it is make a new character with a custom face, load that save in the editor, export the head morph from the Appearance tab, load your original save, import the head morph you just exported, and then proceed like you instructed.

J

The Jedmeister

The Jedmeister
Reaction score
It works on 360.

The only problem you might have (and this probably applies to PC as well) is if you used a default head, as it won't let you load presets (just setting morph head to true doesn't work either). All you do to fix it is make a new character with a custom face, load that save in the editor, export the head morph from the Appearance tab, load your original save, import the head morph you just exported, and then proceed like you instructed.
Ah, thanks a lot man that is really helpful to know!

V

Vavali

••••••
Reaction score
This is exactly what I was looking for. I've been wondering if there was a Mass Effect 3 save editor and not only did I find one, but it also gives me Illusive Man eyes (which I've always wanted since ME2, but couldn't mod because of 360.) Thanks so much!

Top Bottom