• Thread starter mastervito
  • Start date
  • Views 6,991
TheDamned

TheDamned

Dr. Krieger
Reaction score
Sin$
If someone can get an autosave even closer to the end and upload it that would be awesome but for right now i'll just try this

E

Evil Leon

Reaction score
Sin$
hi...i'm trying to use this save, but when i start mass effect 2 the save disappear?!

i'have a pal console..i'm from italy!

there are any other method to do this?

thanks bye!:w00t:

TheDamned

TheDamned

Dr. Krieger
Reaction score
Sin$
If anyone can get an autosave at the last boss where you can actually use the m-920 Cain (mini nuke) I would GREATLY appreciate the uploading of it.

Gauntlet

Gauntlet

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
TheDamned said:
If anyone can get an autosave at the last boss where you can actually use the m-920 Cain (mini nuke) I would GREATLY appreciate the uploading of it.

The cain will only remove about 1/6th of his HP bar fastest way to do it is to spam adrenalin rush (Y) and use the sniper on the weakpoints

Let your squad deal with the collectors and only help them if Harbrigner gets too close to you

Also if you cant hit the weakpoints due to him moving too much then just shoot hit it damages him aswell

TheDamned

TheDamned

Dr. Krieger
Reaction score
Sin$
Gauntlet said:
Ya you gotta press (y) to change carreers
No I meant I was putting wrong save into harddrive. anyway how did you beat this the boss is easy but I Dont have a nuke,my teammates are retarded, the spec skill sucks, and I only have 3 medigel. The freaking Harbingers keep killing

mastervito

mastervito

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Dude I hit him in the eye directly with the cain and it took him down ALOT I used that as my last resource plus everytime you Kill a Harbinger incarnation he drops like 25 heavy ammo :smile:

TheDamned

TheDamned

Dr. Krieger
Reaction score
Sin$
Seriously 77 Tries and I still can't beat the little f**ker:cursing:

mastervito said:
Dude I hit him in the eye directly with the cain and it took him down ALOT I used that as my last resource plus everytime you Kill a Harbinger incarnation he drops like 25 heavy ammo :smile:

They havent dropped anything for me...:frown:

NVM I did it :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

mastervito

mastervito

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I believe this is the first insanity save on the webz lol I haz Accomplishment !!1!!11

v00d00master

v00d00master

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
this is weird... i can get mastervito's save to load but i cant get gauntlet's save to load... hmm :frown:

DT2

DT2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
mastervito said:
I believe this is the first insanity save on the webz lol I haz Accomplishment !!1!!11

Epic LMAO :w00t:

Gauntlet said:
MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

End game auto save at final boss if you thank me dont forget to thank orriginal creator as he put alot more work into this save then i did

U must have a DLC item or something that I don't have or I have one that u don't cause the original save worked, but this one didn't!

T

thtdorbieguy

Reaction score
Sin$
i have tried both mastervito and gauntlets saves, but i always get the corruption message every time i get to the main menu. i have taken several different saves from my profile to get ID numbers, but it still doesn't work. anyone have any suggestions?

Gauntlet

Gauntlet

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ya mine will require some DLC The free Dr Pepper DLC and the Cerberus network DLC if you dont have that it wont load didnt this of that oops

thtdorbieguy said:
i have tried both mastervito and gauntlets saves, but i always get the corruption message every time i get to the main menu. i have taken several different saves from my profile to get ID numbers, but it still doesn't work. anyone have any suggestions?

You may be forgetting to input the device ID lots of people do that

T

thtdorbieguy

Reaction score
Sin$
hmm. it still comes up with the corrupt message. i have check all ID's too. maybe its the DLC that you have downloaded. if possible please could you give me a list of what you have got?

mastervito

mastervito

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Gauntlet you could make it again without the DLC just delete if off your HDD (the DLC) and make a new profile and then set up the new save ?

Top Bottom
Login
Register