Mass Effect 2 Completed On Insanity

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 Game Saves' started by mastervito, Feb 4, 2010 with 54 replies and 5,974 views.

1. mastervito

mastervito Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Thanks me ?

[Click here to view the link]

I honestly dont know if you do anything with this save ? But its modded and completed on insanty oh and Ima Soldier cuz they r teh shizz

• Like Like x 7
  2. Brabusters

Brabusters Newbie

Ratings:
    I will test this now cheers

edit: works thnx :smile:

3. DT2

DT2 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    It's not completed. It's saved at 6 out of 8 barriers for the tunnel left. I suck as a Soldier so could anyone get this to the last boss somehow and save... like at the point right b4 you have to choose whether to blow it up or save it(the ship)? :S

4. Gauntlet

Gauntlet Enthusiast

Ratings:
    you cant really save at that point option is grayed out

5. DT2

DT2 Enthusiast

Ratings:

Dammit!! :cursing:

I'm so used to playing as the Infiltrator that the Soldier just feels odd and I get my butt kicked way too quick.

6. Gauntlet

Gauntlet Enthusiast

Ratings:
    well atm i was very nice to you and ended the game leaving an autosave of the final boss :smile: ill upload it if OP doesnt mind cause it was his orriginal save

7. DT2

DT2 Enthusiast

Ratings:

Please do! :thumbup:

8. TheDamned

TheDamned Dr. Krieger

Ratings:
    one question: how do I even get it to work? no profile id to change, tried rebuilding tried without doing anything yet still can't quite figure this out, and right now im not in the mood for people posting jackass remarks so if you're not going to answer the question then please just disregard this post all together

9. Gauntlet

Gauntlet Enthusiast

Ratings:
    take the file outa the .zip rehash and resign the .con file thats in there then place it into you're mass effect 2 game folder boot game click load then click (Y) to change career then load the save in the collector ship

• Like Like x 2
  10. TheDamned

TheDamned Dr. Krieger

Ratings:
    I'll try that. thank i gave you the thanks button

11. v00d00master

v00d00master Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Could you please upload this for us???

12. Gauntlet

Gauntlet Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Still waiting on permission from OP as it is orriginally his content but will post it as soon as i get the go ahead

13. TheDamned

TheDamned Dr. Krieger

Ratings:
    If by .con you meant the save (being that it was the only thing in the folder...) then I tried that and my game just tells me it's "corrupted" as soon as i get to the main screen :frown:

14. CobraKilla

CobraKilla Enthusiast

Ratings:
    i beat it on insanity legit, high five.:thumbup: i was a vanguard tho, cause they r teh shiznit. lol at the reaper i shot it with nuke and only took out like 25% health

15. OP
    mastervito

mastervito Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Are you resigning with YOUR id numbers ? if you dont know them pull a save off your drive and open it in a resigner and copy and paste the IDs from yours into mine

Sorry I though it had the auto save in it...I guess the auto at the Normandy took over b4 I dashboarded...I didnt know how the ME2 saves work that much and I gave gauntlet the go ahead so its whenever he gets to it I would but I dont have the game anymore...and for DT2 dude SPAM ANDRENALINE RUSH AND THE SEMI AUTO SNIPER WITH INCENDIARY AMMO !!!
    and stay on the platform you start on you will take little damage as I have all the HP and Armor Upgrades i think...

Also I have the CAIN in my save with one shot use it on the boss for like a good inch off his hp bar at the bottom I saved it till I ran outta ammo and then I almost cried when he died that game on insanity was so stupid...and you figure the AI teammates would be more effective...wrong...

16. Se7eN GuRu

Se7eN GuRu Enthusiast

Ratings:
    cool thing i will use it when i get my mass effect 2:thumbup:

maybe tomorrow

17. Gauntlet

Gauntlet Enthusiast

Ratings:
    You may be forgetting your device ID's cause it works perfectly fine also try CONcept cause Modio enjoys messing with your file size for no reason

18. DannyDifalco

DannyDifalco Enthusiast

Ratings:
  19. Se7eN GuRu

Se7eN GuRu Enthusiast

Ratings:
  20. OP
    mastervito

mastervito Enthusiast

Ratings:
    for the most part it is legit I modded my resources so I could get all the upgrades without spending hours scanning planets :tongue: