Video Mars Farming Spot

• Thread starter TheLastDrugBender
  • Start date
  • Views 1,183
TheLastDrugBender

TheLastDrugBender

Reaction score
Sin$
I found this farming spot today while I was searching for materials for future upgrades for my Primary Legendary Weapons. I ended up finding lots of Green and Blue Engrams and getting only 1 Legendary Engram, However I was only there for 1 hour.

I realize my voice audio isn't the best. I am in the middle of moving and therefore 90% of my stuff is packed/not accessible at the moment.

I ALSO realize this isn't the best Farming spot possible. However it was perfect for me since no one else was there at the time.

Last edited:
TheLastDrugBender

TheLastDrugBender

Reaction score
Sin$
Sorry the video wasn't on the post. Se7ensins went down last night while I was uploading the video. Just wokeup and added the video.

xJayDeex

xJayDeex

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
lmao been knowing about this for a long time, thank god no one has exploited my spot that respawns chest in the same spot 19/20 times.. I just walk out then back in :3

Evaldas Tervilys

Evaldas Tervilys

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Lol tritanHD's find.
really? i thinked every person can fugure it out... you are tritanhd fan boy ,he takes credit from evrthink and hes videos is stupid 
lmao been knowing about this for a long time, thank god no one has exploited my spot that respawns chest in the same spot 19/20 times.. I just walk out then back in :3
can you pm me that spot i want try it :smile:

xJayDeex

xJayDeex

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
really? i thinked every person can fugure it out... you are tritanhd fan boy ,he takes credit from evrthink and hes videos is stupid 

can you pm me that spot i want try it :smile:
uh, no. I keep spots hidden because it takes longer for the patches. sorry. but will say it's on mars.

Evaldas Tervilys

Evaldas Tervilys

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
uh, no. I keep spots hidden because it takes longer for the patches. sorry. but will say it's on mars.
you found spot on mars where its respawing because you going back in area

xJayDeex

xJayDeex

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
you found spot on mars where its respawing because you going back in area
no, it's a little room that I walk about 5 feet from the door and back in and theres another chest. about to try it with the Blessing of the IV emblem ;D

Evaldas Tervilys

Evaldas Tervilys

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
no, it's a little room that I walk about 5 feet from the door and back in and theres another chest. about to try it with the Blessing of the IV emblem ;D
so you doing glitch to respawn chest?

TheLastDrugBender

TheLastDrugBender

Reaction score
Sin$
Lol tritanHD's find.

LOL no. I don't even know who TritanHD is. Soooooo I don't care what you think, i found this myself, made the video myself and saw almost no one while doing this, only after I had come back to re-record the intro part did people start hanging around there.

You know it IS possible to find this yourself, it doesn't take a Genius...

S

seanown1

Reaction score
Sin$
When u do the glitch can people be near u?

Mr Nova

Mr Nova

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
LOL no. I don't even know who TritanHD is. Soooooo I don't care what you think, i found this myself, made the video myself and saw almost no one while doing this, only after I had come back to re-record the intro part did people start hanging around there.

You know it IS possible to find this yourself, it doesn't take a Genius...

Uploaded on the 20th.

Top Bottom
Login
Register