• Thread starter Twisted Metal
  • Start date
  • Views 520
T

Twisted Metal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I was messing around with maras intructions ( http://www.mediafire.com/?r1jcbpfpa3tkzrj ) and all the sudden in started warping levels in seconds i saw somewhere on the screen speed thats all i know. can anyone help me to figure out how i did this? thanks

TOXiiC x PLAGUE

TOXiiC x PLAGUE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
maybe you shouldnt use his instructions, or any of his other stuff, considering hes a nerdy something around 14 year old who steals other peoples files and calls them his own =P

T

Twisted Metal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
not to be rude but i dont remember asking if he stole peoples files i asked for help on how i did something... anyway does anyone else know?

F

FiLTH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I was messing around with maras intructions ( http://www.mediafire.com/?r1jcbpfpa3tkzrj ) and all the sudden in started warping levels in seconds i saw somewhere on the screen speed thats all i know. can anyone help me to figure out how i did this? thanks

This is an EXACT copy of mine. My Version 2.5 can be found on this site somewhere.

I love how he steals things and adds his name...he even asks/begs me to give it to him since he has no idea how to do anything himself.

not to be rude but i dont remember asking if he stole peoples files i asked for help on how i did something... anyway does anyone else know?

Um not totally sure since I haven't played zombies in ages but try this

Tactical-->DPAD_UP-->DPAD_UP-->DPAD_LEFT--> Pick your speed

unknown cmds in left corner should be tactical..main...mod menu...speed

If the above is wrong change one of the ups to down and see if that works.

T

Twisted Metal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
close it was up up right on d-pad but it frezes on the dog rounds do u have any ideas?

daMods100

daMods100

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
maybe you shouldnt use his instructions, or any of his other stuff, considering hes a nerdy something around 14 year old who steals other peoples files and calls them his own =P

Finely Someone that Understands hes FAKE!!!!!!!

F

FiLTH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
close it was up up right on d-pad but it frezes on the dog rounds do u have any ideas?

What do you mean it freezes...the whole idea is it speeds the game up nothing else. Are you trying to round skip or something?

Top Bottom
Login
Register