Discussion Marras Mod question

• Thread starter Twisted Metal
  • Start date
  • Views 425
T

Twisted Metal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was messing around with maras intructions ( http://www.mediafire.com/?r1jcbpfpa3tkzrj ) and all the sudden in started warping levels in seconds i saw somewhere on the screen speed thats all i know. can anyone help me to figure out how i did this? thanks

T

TOXiiC x PLAGUE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
maybe you shouldnt use his instructions, or any of his other stuff, considering hes a nerdy something around 14 year old who steals other peoples files and calls them his own =P

T

Twisted Metal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
not to be rude but i dont remember asking if he stole peoples files i asked for help on how i did something... anyway does anyone else know?

F

FiLTH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was messing around with maras intructions ( http://www.mediafire.com/?r1jcbpfpa3tkzrj ) and all the sudden in started warping levels in seconds i saw somewhere on the screen speed thats all i know. can anyone help me to figure out how i did this? thanks

This is an EXACT copy of mine. My Version 2.5 can be found on this site somewhere.

I love how he steals things and adds his name...he even asks/begs me to give it to him since he has no idea how to do anything himself.

not to be rude but i dont remember asking if he stole peoples files i asked for help on how i did something... anyway does anyone else know?

Um not totally sure since I haven't played zombies in ages but try this

Tactical-->DPAD_UP-->DPAD_UP-->DPAD_LEFT--> Pick your speed

unknown cmds in left corner should be tactical..main...mod menu...speed

If the above is wrong change one of the ups to down and see if that works.

T

Twisted Metal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
close it was up up right on d-pad but it frezes on the dog rounds do u have any ideas?

D

daMods100

Enthusiast
Reaction score
maybe you shouldnt use his instructions, or any of his other stuff, considering hes a nerdy something around 14 year old who steals other peoples files and calls them his own =P

Finely Someone that Understands hes FAKE!!!!!!!

D

Deadrabbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yah marras a f***ing *****

F

FiLTH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
close it was up up right on d-pad but it frezes on the dog rounds do u have any ideas?

What do you mean it freezes...the whole idea is it speeds the game up nothing else. Are you trying to round skip or something?

Top Bottom