What's new

Discussion Marksman rifles receive more flinch than other weapons, yet don't inflict any more flinch than a 9mm

• Thread starter TiferMendos
  • Start date
  • Views 990
T

TiferMendos

Reaction score
Sin$
It seems so backwards to the point that I feel like it's a bug. If you're using the MK14 EBR and get shot by an SMG or AR you'll flinch up into the sky, yet being shot by the "powerful" marksman rifles doesn't cause any noticeable additional flinch compared to other weapons. When I'm using an AR, SMG, or LMG I never even notice flinch - it's never even crossed my mind during or after a gunfight. When using an EBR or MK2, it's extremely noticeable in every fight. If you're being shot back, even at long range, it's drastically harder to get shots on target than it is for someone with an AR because of the difference in flinch.

In this current state it seems so illogical that I'd honestly assume it's a bug rather than an intended feature.

Extinct

Extinct

絶滅
Super Moderators
Content Team
Bug Finder Frame In Gold Glitcher
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
It's like that with snipers too. :meh:

Ashram

Ashram

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I normally love DMR-style weapons in the MW series, but this time around they feel absolutely awful. There's literally no benefit to them when you can just choose something as powerful with a higher fire rate.

Get Bamboozled

Get Bamboozled

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have noticed the same thing, I just thought I was going out of my mind lol. But then again 75% of the stuff in this game is *** BACKWARDS. Half the time I don't wanna play this game because of the BOOTS!! What guy in the company came up with the bright idea to have DEAD SILENCE as a ****ing FIELD UPGRADE. Also Idk if it cause I am getting older now ( Only 29 ) But why are the kill streaks so ****ing loud? Can't hear anything with them in the air. Lol

Top Bottom
Login
Register