Marko Dragics Robot found! (S.P)

Discussion in 'Gaming Videos' started by Vigilant Bonds, Jan 16, 2019 with 3 replies and 241 views.

1. Vigilant Bonds

Vigilant Bonds Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Hello Sinners!

For those of you who have completed the stranger mission "a bright bouncing boy" & were wondering exactly where Dragics creation is, check this out-->

I was hunting for rock carvings & got to wondering why the electric lantern kept turning orange, it reminded me of the mission with the lightning rods. One massive trek later & this was my reward. Sadly (as Arthur) there's no interaction beyond being able to put it out its misery, it seems to be run down/broken. I left it though intending to return as John, maybe there's more.

It'll only take one lighting strike after all. :wink:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Navy Davey

Navy Davey ☠️Listen to my hooves☠️ Retired

Ratings:
    Awesome find!!
    We’re were definitely wondering where he went off to.
    I haven’t been back to story mode since online came out.
    I need to though because online has become very boring:frown:

3. OP
    Vigilant Bonds

Vigilant Bonds Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Cheers Davey.

You're right about online, it's essentially hunting simulator right now. I gave it a go after the servers stabilised but checked out after the intro, would rather ring the juice out of single player.

I'm sure there must be more to Dragics story, if you go there with john, let us know what happens? I can't bring myself to finish the last story mission, like Arthur too much :frown:

• Like Like x 1
  4. Navy Davey

Navy Davey ☠️Listen to my hooves☠️ Retired

Ratings:
    Lol...
    I love story mode too. I completed the game on PS4 pretty fast but am taking my time on Xbox. I probably won’t even finish story mode so that I can have Arthur to use forever:smile:

• Like Like x 1