• Start date
  • Views 780
erictheman

erictheman

Enthusiast
Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Does someone knows when there will be market crash ?

Thank you

Ryaaaaaan

Ryaaaaaan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The market has already started to crash but I assume it'll continue when the individual league TOTY is released.

hairy ducks

hairy ducks

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
The market has already started to crash but I assume it'll continue when the individual league TOTY is released.
So is it worth making teams again? or wait another 4week or so for TOTY ?

Ryaaaaaan

Ryaaaaaan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I reckon if you do make a team now, to sell it about a week before they actually come out. When are they out anyway?

hairy ducks

hairy ducks

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
I reckon if you do make a team now, to sell it about a week before they actually come out. When are they out anyway?
Someone toldme end of may - june because all leagues should be finished

ZackSeddon

ZackSeddon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If your going to buy a team now, i strongly advise you to buy a cheap one. Because te market has already crashed and players' values will drop dramatically by the time of the league TOTY's.

run632

run187-

Seasoned Member
Forum Addict Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
The values have dropped a lot .I have seen players like hulk going for 6k, this was at peak times as well.

hairy ducks

hairy ducks

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
If your going to buy a team now, i strongly advise you to buy a cheap one. Because te market has already crashed and players' values will drop dramatically by the time of the league TOTY's.
I have a 3k non-rare team and around 1.2m in coins while i was waiting for the market crash this week, so is it worth just waiting it out a couple of weeks for market to crash again?

x sumol x

x sumol x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Oh man I wanted to create my team all I want to know who's in the Toty for the German league

Aaron16

i V o L T z

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Started a while ago and it won't stop until all TOTY's are released, the prices will go up a little for a while then drop down again.

Go Easy Jerk

jeremydesa

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
There is no set date sir. I will say that the end of the world is this December.. 21st to be specific.

Clarksxn

Clarksxn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If your going to create an expensive team yeh its worth waiting but for a say 30-40k team the coins you wont lose many coins

Conrad Heinz

Conrad Heinz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So when is the best time to buy players for an expensive team? In relation to Somewhat before TOTY comes out, When its announced, the week when it comes out, or when its done etc etc

Zacho17

Zacho17

GOW 3 > GOW J
Forum Addict Experienced Veteran Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
It has already crashed but it will be majorly ****ed up when the TOTY's start coming out.

run632

run187-

Seasoned Member
Forum Addict Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
So when is the best time to buy players for an expensive team? In relation to Somewhat before TOTY comes out, When its announced, the week when it comes out, or when its done etc etc
Once the packs are released I would say.people will be selling players to try and get toty;s players I would think..

Top Bottom
Login
Register